• 40(current)
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd
It would be great if you could integrate imdb share function in this app.
With that you could browse imdb (app) and if you find a tv show or movie you like then just choose share and the link is forwarded to media dog and adds the show or movie.

This function is built into mobilepotato in the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...G90YXRvIl0.
(2012-04-18, 08:56)spyvingen Wrote: It would be great if you could integrate imdb share function in this app.
With that you could browse imdb (app) and if you find a tv show or movie you like then just choose share and the link is forwarded to media dog and adds the show or movie.

This function is built into mobilepotato in the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...G90YXRvIl0.

It's not MediaDog that does the ADD operation. MD is just an app to access 3 other apps.

The new CP v2 app call Couch Forward has this option already included.

Not sure when CP v2 is going to be released, but it's progressing well.
MediaDog 0.7.0 has gone out to those brave souls who volunteered to test the headphone integration.
Will be released on this forum in the next few days and then pushed down to market users shortly after that barring no issues.
(2012-04-24, 12:35)bean_ian Wrote: MediaDog 0.7.0 has gone out to those brave souls who volunteered to test the headphone integration.
Will be released on this forum in the next few days and then pushed down to market users shortly after that barring no issues.

Just a quick question, but will Media Dog incorporate CouchPotato v2 when it is released ??

TIA.
(2012-04-24, 12:40)CBers Wrote:
(2012-04-24, 12:35)bean_ian Wrote: MediaDog 0.7.0 has gone out to those brave souls who volunteered to test the headphone integration.

Just a quick question, but will Media Dog incorporate CouchPotato v2 when it is released ??

TIA.

CPv2 would be great Smile
(2012-04-24, 12:40)CBers Wrote: Just a quick question, but will Media Dog incorporate CouchPotato v2 when it is released ??

TIA.
Yes absolutely, next on the todo list is finally migrate Sickbeard integration to use the API enabling all sorts of good stuff like editing shows etc
This is for the headphones application that you are gonig to add

I was wondering if there was a possibility to integrate a opensource music fingerprint application into headphones for this app. It would be awesome to hear a song, open mediadog, tag it, and then have it download either the song or album automatically (if chosen to).

http://the.echonest.com/

Just a suggestions as this would really set it off for music i think.

also another suggestion. Mobilecouch seems to be finished as the developer doesnt have enough time to keep it going. He has release the code on github here A very cool function that mobilecouch had was the scanner for movies. You could scan a UPC code and it would look up the movie and then download it if you wanted. Check it out as it would be pretty cool to integrate this into mediadog.

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I'm having trouble getting mediadog to work from my samsung galaxy 10.1 tab. I have entered the information except for usernames and passwords because there aren't any and all I get is a blank slate.
Holy hell, I just heard about mediadog a week or so ago and have got to say it's an amazing app so far! I'll shoot you a PM to get my name on the list for future betas.
Just released 0.7.1 for public consumption! Link is on the first post. This release includes headphones integration(beta) and ics performance improvements
No problems on latest ICS seems faster than 0.6.6.

Do you plan to implement nzb matrix search?
Thats the only thing missing so I can finally delete other nzb apps.

Oh and an optional Wake on Lan button would be great.
Easy to implement and you can manage everything with only one App when not home.
downloading now. One small suggestion... If a program is not being used on one of the server can you hide that program on the main ui? for instance on my kids server I dont use sickbeard, sabnzbd, or headphones as that is controlled by my main server but It shows up anyway. Also would be nice to have a simple way of changing the server from the main ui instead of having to go into settings nad long pressing to set server.

I have enabled headphones and I am getting alot of errors also and have enabled debug logging. so check them out. I am on a rooted droidx android version 2.2.1
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Nice update, but could you please add a long-press option or something of the sort in the "coming soon" section of sickbeard to allow for a forced episode search? Its a little frustrating having to go back and find the episode the in the show list when I could potentially just force a search right there.

thanks for the app!
Can't add a host on Galaxy Tab ICS CM9 because no menu function is appearing.
(2012-05-04, 23:03)nchall Wrote: Can't add a host on Galaxy Tab ICS CM9 because no menu function is appearing.

I can confirm for 0.7.1 the menu soft key also does not appear on a stock Galaxy Tab 8.9" running HC 3.2.

0.6.6 did have it but the two subsequent buttons to add a simple or advanced host were off screen. The only thing visible was the top of the flags.

I didn't want this to be my first post to you, prefer to say how awesome this is overall!
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd3