• 2(current)
Android MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd
sb206 Wrote:This for ipad where a absolut perfect dream!

You do realize that the iPad doesn't run Android, correct?
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
I had already understood that it is not for iOO. So I said yes, that would be a dream if this app where possible for iOs / Ipad.
ImageImageImage
sb206 Wrote:Android for ipad where a absolut perfect dream! Then I could run MediaDog!

:p Corrected that for you.
Just a quick update:
Nearly ready for the first round of Beta testing. Anyone who has expressed an interest to test up till now will get a PM in the coming days.
New features i've added since the video are:

-Rename SABnzbd Job, Change category
-View SAB History (using a nice little flip animation Wink
-Support for multiple servers

@kcmoney13 I would love some input/help on the UI. Let me know if you have any ideas once you have a mess around with the alpha version.

@bnevets27 Some good ideas there - definitely planning headphones integration once that app become more mature. i wonder if rembo will be open to the possibility of coding in an API. Currently CouchPotato & Sickbeard have no API and I get everything using HTML screen scraping.
A coming soon feature for SickBeard is a good idea also, and would be straight forward to do.
Quote:add movie via bar code (personally have never used that feature of the couchpotato app but people may not want to loose that functionality)
I have never used this functionality either,i think its more of a "WOW" feature then something that people will actually use on a daily basis

cheers
ian
Love to test this out also....
18TB unRaid server - SickBeard - CouchPotato - XBMC HTPC (Asus M4A88TD-M EVO/USB3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 260, Scythe Big Shuriken CPU Cooler, ASUS GeForce GT430, OCZ Vertex2 60GB SSD, SilverStone GD05 HTPC case)
bean_ian Wrote:I have never used this functionality either,i think its more of a "WOW" feature then something that people will actually use on a daily basis

well I actually use this feature when I am at someone house and they have the dvd's/bluerays and I can scan it to start downloading it. Or when Im at a store and my little girl wants a movie.. she gets my phone and scans it (shes 5 1/2) so i do use teh function. Its already coded in the CP app out there now. can you not use the same code and integrate into your app.

Also I was wondering if you could support multiple CP instances? I have two instances (one for me and one for kids) to download movies to specific folders and profiles for xbmc. This would also rock since on the original CP I have to go in and change the port everytime to download movies to mine and change it back.

Cant wait to test this app.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I would be interested in beta testing as well. I have an EVO that would love to ustilize your app...
rflores2323 Wrote:Also I was wondering if you could support multiple CP instances? I have two instances (one for me and one for kids) to download movies to specific folders and profiles for xbmc. This would also rock since on the original CP I have to go in and change the port everytime to download movies to mine and change it back.
Yes MediaDog will support multiple servers. The way it works is you set up the host/ip addess and add in the port numbers & username/passwords for each application(if used).

In your scenario you would set up two servers in MediaDog with identical ipaddresses but with the CouchPotato port changed to your alternate instance.
Switching is just a matter of setting the one you want as default via a long press.
bean_ian Wrote:Yes MediaDog will support multiple servers. The way it works is you set up the host/ip addess and add in the port numbers & username/passwords for each application(if used).

In your scenario you would set up two servers in MediaDog with identical ipaddresses but with the CouchPotato port changed to your alternate instance.
Switching is just a matter of setting the one you want as default via a long press.

very cool thanks alot. Big Grin
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
bean_ian Wrote:I have never used this functionality either,i think its more of a "WOW" feature then something that people will actually use on a daily basis

I think you may underestimate people. I always use it when I go over to friend's houses or Walmart (Well, not the barcode part, but I just snap a photo of the DVD box for later)
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Love to test on my on hacked Nook Color using Cyanogenmod 7. I regularly use SAB, SB and CP.
Sign me up as a beta tester also, if spots are still available. I have only 3 bookmarks in my Android browser currently - SAB, Sickbeard, and CP so this app will consolidate that by a two thirds.
Acer Revo 3610 w/ Ubuntu 10.10, Giada Cube Win 7, 2 ATV 1's one w Crystal HD card, UnRaid server w/ SAB/SickBeard/Couch Potato/Transmission, MacBook Pro, Hackintosh Dell Mini 10v
seand Wrote:Sign me up as a beta tester also, if spots are still available. I have only 3 bookmarks in my Android browser currently - SAB, Sickbeard, and CP so this app will consolidate that by a two thirds.

I also only have those 3 bookmarks Laugh
I'd be happy to test this as well if the offer still stands.

Galaxy S2 not (yet) rooted
Thumbs Up 
would love to do some testing on this i currently have the Evo 3D
V.

*Windows 7 Pro
*EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB
*ASUS M2N32-WS Pro AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Server Motherboard
*AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 89W Dual-Core Processor
I would be happy to test, I have a HTC Droid Inc with CM7 on it.
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaDog 0.9.1(18/03/13)-WIDGET!!Couchpotato(V1&V2),Sickbeard,Headphones,Sabnzbd3