RESUME PLAY in 10.0.9 ???!!!!
Hi all,

Where is RESUME PLAY in XBMC 10.0.9 (for ATV2)Huh!!!
In all previous versions was function "RESUME PLAYING A MOVIE".

SimonL
SimonL Wrote:Hi all,

Where is RESUME PLAY in XBMC 10.0.9 (for ATV2)Huh!!!
In all previous versions was function "RESUME PLAYING A MOVIE".

SimonL

What version are you using? Include the date it was built. There's more than one 10.0-9. Go to System and select "System info" in the submenu on the default skin.
by default, it will pop up a menu and ask if you start a movie with a resume point set.

you can alter this behaviour in settings, 'always resume, never resume, ask' iirc.
Ned Scott Wrote:What version are you using? Include the date it was built. There's more than one 10.0-9. Go to System and select "System info" in the submenu on the default skin.

I downgraded to 10.0.7 now and resume play is back again. I have installed 10.0.9 via Maintenance->Manage Extras.....there was an Update. So I updateed and Resume Play was lost?!

Is there any other way to install new version?
Which version should I install and where do I get it?

Thanks
spiff Wrote:by default, it will pop up a menu and ask if you start a movie with a resume point set.

you can alter this behaviour in settings, 'always resume, never resume, ask' iirc.

Where is this? Always, never or ask?
In previous versions was in System->Video->Playback
In 10.0-9 is 100% bug (Resume Playing) cause it doesn't ask you if you wanna start from the begining or resume play.

If I set Resume then it works without asking.
If I set Playing then it starts from the begining. In 10.0-7 asks you if it resume playing or start from the begining.

Correct that please
Try stopping the video as follows.

Play until you want to stop it. Hit pause. Then hit menu for going into the main menu.

After that it should ask you to resume whenever you try to play that file again.

Works here on 10.0-9
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RESUME PLAY in 10.0.9 ???!!!!0