Microsoft Home Server 2011 OEM on sale till 7/22
Thumbs Up 
BUMP it is alive again! use the link below. A coupon code is required to get an additional $10 off.

Windows home server 2011

Coupon code: EMCKCHB47
That is a great price! I was going to wait and see if I could burn a copy from a buddy of mine who is going to get it but for this price I might as well just buy it.

My only concern is if I can set it up to use wifi. I read that you can use Windows 7 drivers for Server 2008 and have it use wifi but I haven't found anything about WHS 2011.
I'm glad it helps you. I can not answer the wifi question, but it raises a question in itself. Why would you put your server on wifi?
Normally I wouldn't, however in my current living situation (in a duplex) I do not have access to the router to hook up my server directly to it. so I must run it wireless or buy a wireless bridge and plug it into that. It is not ideal, but it is not forever either.
Well that is a great freaking price, I was going to rebuild my server and was wondering what to go with. I have 2008 R2 now, but was stuck between WHS 11 or Nas. With this price I may just lean to WHS11...
Advice on Hardware
PC-LUXA2 CPU-AMD Phenom II X6 1100T RAM-12GB Video Card-AMD Radeon HD 6800
OS-Win7 32bit - Kodi - 14.0 Helix SKIN - Aeon MQ 5 Keyboard - DiNovo Mini

-Semper Fi
gyrene2083
I'm excited some people will get some use out of the sale price! I hope it brings many hours of enjoyment to all who dive in (:
Man I got totally screwed. NewEgg cancelled my order cause they said they were OUT OF STOCK. Now since the order was voided and it was a promotional item, I can't get a rain check for the 49.99 price.

That just really pisses me off. Now either I ditch out the extra 10 bucks or look at another solution.
Advice on Hardware
PC-LUXA2 CPU-AMD Phenom II X6 1100T RAM-12GB Video Card-AMD Radeon HD 6800
OS-Win7 32bit - Kodi - 14.0 Helix SKIN - Aeon MQ 5 Keyboard - DiNovo Mini

-Semper Fi
gyrene2083
It says OEM System Builder. What does that mean? Is their any limitations? I have never used a software that says this.
BUMP it is alive again! use the link below. A coupon code is required to get an additional $10 off.

Windows home server 2011

Coupon code: EMCKCHB47

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Microsoft Home Server 2011 OEM on sale till 7/220