You have no idea how useful your threads are, or maybe you do, either way, I wish google would pick them up so that more people can find them.
I'm looking at doing this build, and wanted to double check before I click the checkout button that this will work for: 1080p 2d video, and bitstream HD Audio output. Looking for everything output into my receiver via HDMI, I'm assuming the GeForce can handle that?
any modifications suggestions also welcome
- APEX MI-008 Black Steel Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case 250W Power Supply
- ASUS P8H61-I (REV 3.0) LGA 1155 Intel H61 HDMI USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Pentium G620 Sandy Bridge 2.6GHz LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor BX80623G620
- ASUS ENGT430/DI/1GD3(LP) GeForce GT 430 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card
- Corsair Nova Series 2 CSSD-V60GB2 2.5" 60GB SATA II Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH
- SilenX IXP-74-09 120mm Case Fan