Bug Report
XBMC 10.1, Night 1.5

I have encounter a couple of "bugs" and thought I will post to see if it was just my system or an omission in the skin:

#1 When playing music, no visualizations will work. The default visualizations are installed and that this works in Confluence and Back Row.

#2. When playing music and you return to the main menu, the text associated with "Now Playing" is scrambled. It is almost like there is two instances of the text but the alignment is off causing it to be scrambled.

#3. I play audio books in XBMC and when I select "M" a visual indicator showing the relative position in the track is missing. This may be a conscience decision but it would be a nice addition.

#4. This next one may be an issue with version 10.1 but I thought I would post to get feedback. For the recent TV Shows, when an episode is selected, the associated fan art does not display. Can someone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks for a very nice skin and I look forward to any future enhancements to this skin.

Johnny

------
Just noticed the "sticky" labeled bugs. Moderator please move this post that thread and please forgive my stupidity.
johnny_swindle Wrote:XBMC 10.1, Night 1.5

------
Just noticed the "sticky" labeled bugs. Moderator please move this post that thread and please forgive my stupidity.

No biggie on where to post, I'll check into those for bugs though...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Report0