Appletv 2 only works with my harmony, not with the default remote
Checked the batteries in the appletv 2 remote, changed them and still nothing. My harmony works great, the appletv 2 remote doesnt do anything.
Its unpaired ... google "appletv2 pair remote" or something like that for getting it back to work ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Actually pairing prevents it from working with other remotes. They actually want to unpair it. press and hold the Menu button and rewind (left side of black circle) for 6 seconds.
His silver remote is unpaired already. How would unpairing it again solve the problem? *confused*.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
So is the answer that the AppleTV 2 remote and the Harmony can't work at the same time?!?
No. Pairing the apple tv with a remote (only applies to apple remotes) will prevent them from responding to other apple remotes. Sometimes this will happen unintentionally. To solve the issue you tell the apple tv to unpair which allows it to respond to any apple remote again. To do this press and hold the menu button and the rewind/left button for 6 seconds on the apple remote.

Quick question for you though. When pressing a button on the apple remote does the light on the Apple TV blink(Try this from the main Apple Menu).

Here is the article from apple on the subject:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1555

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Appletv 2 only works with my harmony, not with the default remote0