Movie Sorting + clearart
Hello,
my first post here =)
Very nice skin, I already used the search function but no success:

- Is it possible to sort the movies not only ignoring the "the" but "der, die, das..." too? I tried usind advancesettings.xml but didn't work. Is it supported?

- It seems only the download of clealogo works (no landscape/clearart). when I press on the download menu, it doesn't download anything...

Keep up the good work!
Just to be a little more clear you tried this in the advanced settings xml?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttokens.3E

did you also restart XBMC once you made the change?

This is suppose to work but I have not had a need for it myself and I can not validate at the moment.

Also are you using the nightly builds or the 10.1 stable build of XBMC? and which neon are you using the SVN version or the stable version?

As for downloading clearart for movies, I dont think that they have that built in yet. I know clearart is for TV Shows but did not know they had it for Movies yet.

Thanks,
SoBBie
sorry, was a little bit too asleep this morning =)

- Yes, I use the advancedsettings.xml where I define new tokens (with XBMC nightly and neon SVN)

- I thought landscape.jpg and clearart.png were used for TV shows (I use the landscape view) but I have to download them manually (clearlogo.png works)

Thanks for any info =)
skywaltox Wrote:- It seems only the download of clealogo works (no landscape/clearart). when I press on the download menu, it doesn't download anything...

I noticed that you can actually download every clearart or landscape file that is listed, but often no previews are downloaded. You have to download each one to look at them...
If no images are found I get a dialog saying so.
The logo downloader script is broken with the nightlies (at least it was last time I checked)
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

It seems to be hit or miss - I added some new shows last week and was able to download the logos, but not thumbnails. Then again, I didn't check to see if the thumbnails even existed....
-stoli-
Found out how to make xmbc ignore other terms than "The":

this is the path on a Mac:
/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/language/English/langinfo.xml
you can define other sorting tokens

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sorting + clearart0