"Lighter" skin for ATV2
Hi there.

Can someone based on his experience advise me on a skin that will work with no lagging, freezing and so on on my ATV2 with the latest nightly build? I've tried "Aeon MQ 2" and although its a great skin, it requires too much resources of my poor ATV2 (slow, freezes sometimes)...
Thanks!
fastest one for ATV2 is Slik...

I myself am running Aeon Nox at the moment on my 2xATV's, but i've tried Showmix, which is very heavy but just looks soooooo good...and I think when v3 of Showmix comes out, i'll just switch to that and live with it being a little slower...
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
thanks! I'll check out Slik and Aeon Nox

Hmmm...where's Slik?
depro Wrote:Hi there.

Can someone based on his experience advise me on a skin that will work with no lagging, freezing and so on on my ATV2 with the latest nightly build? I've tried "Aeon MQ 2" and although its a great skin, it requires too much resources of my poor ATV2 (slow, freezes sometimes)...
Thanks!

I like Quartz

- I just had a look at SLiK, it looks great and is very fast (on my laptop), but I miss basic features like hiding things in the main menu.

mvh
Allan
Try backrow or reFocus if using nightlies. Both of them are not heavy on resources. If using Dharma, Xeebo &Fusion is great. Xeebo is super and lightweight, as many users are saying.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
thanks also bangelguy
try neon.. great skin.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Lighter" skin for ATV20