How to delete (broken) add-on
Hello all,

I have a problem with an add-on, but can't seem to fix it.
For a long time I was using the dutch 'Moviemeter' scraper (movie-information).
But since october I can't connect anymore to their server and it doesn't seem to be fixed in a short time.
As an alternative I'm now using Universal Movie Scraper, which is fine.

The only thing is that despite I'm not using Moviemeter anymore, it still tries to scan from their server I guess (I'm getting the error 'can't connect with remote server bla bla).
So I wanted to disable or completely remove the Moviemeter addon.
But I can't...in the add-on manager I can only choose to open the settings, or view the changelog.
Update, remove, disable, etc. are all greyed out.

So now I'm stuck with this add-on I don't want anymore and (I think) it's giving me these errors.
How to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance!
change the video source and set a different scraper for it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-12-28, 11:53)Martijn Wrote: change the video source and set a different scraper for it.

Yeah I already did that!
As said, I'm now using the Universal Movie Scraper.
But still unable to remove the Moviemeter add-on.

EDIT: I can see when I try to update my library it's still trying to gain info from Moviemeter (it's in the progress bar).
So the only thing to do is tell Kodi that it can't use this scraper anymore. As said above, I already did that in the 'set content' part of Kodi.
But maybe there is a file somewhere in the Kodi install folders which I need to edit?
It seems something is telling Kodi to still use the scraper, and thus preventing me to delete or remove the scraper from my addons.
Could be a Kodi thing, I am still running Gotham, still have the scraper installed, but it is not using it anymore...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to delete (broken) add-on0