PVR Shortcuts
PVROSDGuide is not the big EPG that pops up with "e". You can see the PVROSDguide when poping up the OSD in fullscreen mode and then click the "EPG" button. Don't think what you want is currently possible, but I'd like it to behave the same as you do.
What command do i need to directly record currently watching TV Live stream?
(2013-04-06, 20:10)schumi2004 Wrote: What command do i need to directly record currently watching TV Live stream?
<foo>PlayerControl(Record)</foo>
(2013-04-07, 11:10)da-anda Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 20:10)schumi2004 Wrote: What command do i need to directly record currently watching TV Live stream?
<foo>PlayerControl(Record)</foo>

Thanks, i'll give it a shot.
Currently not possible to have this key mapped to LiveTV only in Keymap.xml i think?
Only for fullscreenvideo global which will be for movies and series also then?
you can limit it to <fullscreenlivetv> (please check the wiki or default key map for correct spelling)
<YourKey>PlayerControl(Record)</fYourKey>

is equivalent to start an instant recording of LiveTV through the OSD-Button vor RECORD.

Does anyone know the command to turn off an instant recording. When recording is active in CONFLUENCE Skin, the recording button is RED. Another press on this OSD will finish the instant recording.

Does anybody know the equivalent PlayerControl command for turning off a running recording?

Using the same command, does start a second recording, so there must be another twist to this.
(2013-04-10, 01:09)quickbluehorse Wrote: <YourKey>PlayerControl(Record)</fYourKey>

is equivalent to start an instant recording of LiveTV through the OSD-Button vor RECORD.

Does anyone know the command to turn off an instant recording. When recording is active in CONFLUENCE Skin, the recording button is RED. Another press on this OSD will finish the instant recording.

Does anybody know the equivalent PlayerControl command for turning off a running recording?

Using the same command, does start a second recording, so there must be another twist to this.
I realized i was using old keymap.xml file, turning it off again is something i would like to know either.

Edit:
I remembered something a xbmc user once said to me, doesn't a recording stop when your on the same channel and hit record again?
In my setup, pressing the record button again works with the mouse - not with the remote. With the remote, a second instance of the recording is started. Something is different between the record_on and the record_off action.

??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Shortcuts0