PVR Shortcuts
lorbi Wrote:which sequenze is needed for EPG Data Now, Next and Timeline?
that's not possible. it'll always take the last guide you selected.

Quote:Another question, when i use the "back-button" in a "ActivateWindowAndFocus", this window interpretes it as "ParentDir". What´s wrong?
that's because of a change in mainline. buttons have been changed there. create a ticket for this if you like

EkASs Wrote:When I call DialogPVRGuideInfo, the windows is empty. Is it possible to add a shortcut to the guide of the current program.
from memory, without checking anything: you need pvrguideosd, not guideinfo
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
dushmaniac Wrote:from memory, without checking anything: you need pvrguideosd, not guideinfo
pvrguideosd show the window with all the programs of the channel, I have to choose the program to see the detail.

What I need is to see the detail of the current program with one key, the guideinfo window (like now but with the data Smile ).
dushmaniac Wrote:that's because of a change in mainline. buttons have been changed there. create a ticket for this if you like

Interesting...when i press the "menu" button (which switched to the home screen before ppa-pvr-46) i get the "Timers" Window...something is mixed up there completely Eek

Cheers Louis
EkASs Wrote:pvrguideosd show the window with all the programs of the channel, I have to choose the program to see the detail.

What I need is to see the detail of the current program with one key, the guideinfo window (like now but with the data Smile ).
that's a new feature request
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

Is it possible to implement a shortcut that starts live-tv, fullscreen, at the latest channel?
yes. add another feature request ticket for that on github or trac
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Hi,

I wrote a comment earlier in this thread about a "shortcut" to record the currently playing show (the sama as pressing M and select record from the OSD). I did not see any info on this (or if it is already possible).

This would be an easy alternative to teach the kids for timeshift (or at least pause live TV)...

Press the recording button, then recordings and play the currently recording channel. Currently it is a lot of steps - Press the OSD button, then left twice, then select... (I hope you get the idea).

/BableFish
feature request ticket please
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Ticket #11905 (new Feature Requests) created.
cheers
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

bablefish Wrote:Ticket #11905 (new Feature Requests) created.

Hey bablefish,

had a look to xbmc-trac. What about that answer? I think it's still not possible. Or what exactly do we have to do?

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11905

bablefish Wrote:I wrote a comment earlier in this thread about a "shortcut" to record the currently playing show (the sama as pressing M and select record from the OSD). I did not see any info on this (or if it is already possible).

This would be an easy alternative to teach the kids for timeshift (or at least pause live TV)...

Press the recording button, then recordings and play the currently recording channel. Currently it is a lot of steps - Press the OSD button, then left twice, then select... (I hope you get the idea).

We discussed about this in the vdr-portal. This doesn't work anymore. An issue already exists on github:

https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/issues/213

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Curious. When I press "e" on my keyboard I get the timeline. But when I press the dedicated button on my remote, I get an overview for the next "shows" on the actual channel. where is the problem?

Here the relevant parts of my global remote.xml and my Lircmap.xml:

/usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/remote.xml
Code:
<guide>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</guide>

/home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/Lircmap.xml
Code:
<guide>KEY_CAMERA</guide>

Under "xbmc-settings-livetv-epg" I configured "timeline" as default.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

In the global remote.xml I found a second <guide> under FullScreenVideo.

Code:
<guide>XBMC.ActivateWindow(PVROSDGuide)</guide>

I am always on fullscreenvideo. If I change this to the following, everthing is ok, but I think it's not the right way:

Code:
<guide>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</guide>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 2:

Ok, I allocated some obc-universalremote-keys to get this working. So this is solved.

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
dushmaniac Wrote:teletext is already mapped to the "v" button.

teletext doesn't work for me. I get the message: "teletext not available". From where xbmc gets this data? I use xvdr (vnsi).

EDIT:

--> this is an issue with odk46: https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/issues/217

What about generel key-mappings? When I watch a record, I can't use the standard keys on my remote, like: "play, pause, stop, rw, ff". I think this keys are interesting for future use (when timeshift works), too.

It's probably a xvdr limit. With tvheadend plugin, all these keys work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Shortcuts0