Sqlite 3 warnings on debug log
Hello,

I a newbie so please take it easy still trying to learn,

I have latest xbmc on APPLE TV 2 dated version june23 my debug log keeps on showing te following error.. basically asking me to change to pyslite 3..

ERROR: /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/script.module.pysqlite/lib/pysqlite2/__init__.py:34: UserWarning: DeprecationWarning: the pysqlite2 module is deprecated; please change your script to use sqlite3.

I am also using widows 7 computer how to update my apple tv to use pyslite 3 ??

Isnt this suppossed to happen automatically when I recently updated to latest xbmc version on une 23 /2011 ??

I am lost can somebody please shed some light??thx
elmo1855 Wrote:Hello,

I a newbie so please take it easy still trying to learn,

I have latest xbmc on APPLE TV 2 dated version june23 my debug log keeps on showing te following error.. basically asking me to change to pyslite 3..

ERROR: /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/addons/script.module.pysqlite/lib/pysqlite2/__init__.py:34: UserWarning: DeprecationWarning: the pysqlite2 module is deprecated; please change your script to use sqlite3.

I am also using widows 7 computer how to update my apple tv to use pyslite 3 ??

Isnt this suppossed to happen automatically when I recently updated to latest xbmc version on une 23 /2011 ??

I am lost can somebody please shed some light??thx

Debug logs will show lots of things and errors, but it doesn't always mean something important. This is pre-release code and sometimes warnings pop up because of something that just hasn't been completely cleaned up or tweaked just right. The real question here isn't necessarily about what's happening in the debug log, but rather... is there a problem/bug/issue that you are experiencing? If it's nothing but the debug log reporting things, and everything else is working fine, then don't worry about it.
One of the biggest issues I have is on icefilms or hulu I cannt resume videos from were i had stopped meaning in the event I stop have to forward the movies till I find a point where i had left off.

I have had posted this issue on my thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=105711

Unfortunately no responses i have also attched the log and what things I have tried so far.

failing everything else I thought perhaps sqlite error on my debug log could be the culprit??

Also does anybody know what sqlite 3 's function is??thx
elmo1855 Wrote:One of the biggest issues I have is on icefilms or hulu I cannt resume videos from were i had stopped meaning in the event I stop have to forward the movies till I find a point where i had left off.

I have had posted this issue on my thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=105711

Unfortunately no responses i have also attched the log and what things I have tried so far.

failing everything else I thought perhaps sqlite error on my debug log could be the culprit??

Also does anybody know what sqlite 3 's function is??thx

Don't know, but I've never been able to resume a video using the Hulu plug-in, recently or about a year ago.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sqlite 3 warnings on debug log0