Disable Weather Icon
I would like to ask, if its possible to disable the weather Icon to the right of the time bar on OSD. Couldnt find anything to do this. Because of it, the End Time overlaps with the Picture in the lower right corner.
It may be removed if you remove the global weather/time setting in the skin. I cant remember exactly where it is but that may remove it.

SoBBie
super_sobbie Wrote:It may be removed if you remove the global weather/time setting in the skin. I cant remember exactly where it is but that may remove it.

SoBBie

Nope Sad Already did that.
well I did a quick search on the SVN files and found it in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml. You will want to try to remove all references to weather.

I would make a backup just in case and then delete the following lines (line 288 to 306) from the file:

<control type="image">
<texture>$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.ConditionIcon)]</texture>
<width>75</width>
<height>75</height>
<posx>860</posx>
<posy>60</posy>
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)+ ![[Player.Paused + Player.Caching] + !Player.Seeking]</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
<label>$LOCALIZE[143] [COLOR white]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.Temperature)]$INFO[System.TemperatureUnits][/COLOR]</label>
<posx>785</posx>
<posy>133</posy>
<width>225</width>
<height>20</height>
<font>Font_Neon_22</font>
<align>center</align>
<textcolor>mainblue</textcolor>
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)+ ![[Player.Paused + Player.Caching] + !Player.Seeking]</visible>
</control>

That should give you what you want... but since it is a SVN when it is updated you may lose your change.
Worked perfect,thanks! Smile
Can you also tell me, how to disable the little display showing in library mode, telling how many elements are shown? Smile
In inlcudes.xml, look for:

<include name="Library Totals">

Just change "Library Totals" to something else. This will produce errors in the log file though.

Another option is to do a search and replace across all xml files (notepad++ is perfect for this) for <include>Library Totals</include> and change it to <!-- <include>Library Totals</include> -->

That will prevent the errors and keep the skin from trying to load something that doesn't exist.

Finally, you could wait for me to just add it in settings as an option. Smile
-stoli-
Thanks! Smile
I Love this Forum Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable Weather Icon0