filenames for poster and fanart for movie collections
Question 
i can't seem to get a poster or fanart working for movie collections, though all the fanart/posters for my movies are working fine without a hitch.

here's how i have stuff named:

\Movies\The James Bond Collection\01 Dr. No\drno.tbn
\Movies\The James Bond Collection\01 Dr. No\drno-fanart.jpg

i assumed that i could just drop in fanart in the collection and it would display fine, but it doesn't. i've tried the following two methods:

\Movies\The James Bond Collection\The James Bond Collection.tbn
\Movies\The James Bond Collection\The James Bond Collection-fanart.jpg

and

\Movies\The James Bond Collection\poster.tbn
\Movies\The James Bond Collection\fanart.jpg

but neither work. what am i missing here? for some reason it's displaying the fanart and poster for view to a kill instead of anything else i've tried in the collection directory.

thanks for any help.
wolfbiker Wrote:but neither work. what am i missing here? for some reason it's displaying the fanart and poster for view to a kill instead of anything else i've tried in the collection directory.

thanks for any help.

If my memory serves me right it takes the first thumbnail from the first movie in the collection.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Yeah, I don't think naming will help you, I think manually setting the poster and fanart is the only option if you don't like the artwork from the first movie.
Context menu on the set.
As Hitcher said you set them through the context menu but unless your using a nightly build your only be able to set the thumb not the fanart Eek
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
filenames for poster and fanart for movie collections0