• 8(current)
LaSi - Bashed Installers for SickBeard, Couchpotato, Headphones and more
Cool. Thx. I like writing new stuff that's tested right away Smile
Maraschino/dependencies broken now. Sad
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
There is no need for dependencies anymore. I need to remove experimental though as that repo is deleted.
This is freaking amazing,just saved about 2 hours work! Can i use it to install
Marashcino on a synology?

Much thanks
for synology you need the LaSi_syn.sh, but that doesn't support Maraschino yet. But it's easy to install, here is a howto from Brickman (who is also a LaSi maintainer (on github as Jeroenve): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5653370/syn_howt...schino.txt
Mar2zz Wrote:for synology you need the LaSi_syn.sh, but that doesn't support Maraschino yet. But it's easy to install, here is a howto from Brickman (who is also a LaSi maintainer (on github as Jeroenve): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5653370/syn_howt...schino.txt

Worked Perfect!! thank you so much,just need to get Maraschino to run on start-up and Happy Days!

Once again,thank you!
This has broken me! Anyone got a script for maraschino autostart on a synology nas?

Thanks!
A startscript for synology is here, but it can't stop maraschino, so it isn't quite ready yet.

I am very busy now with a python project where I need to keep my focus on, but I can update LaSi_syn.sh when maraschino has a good shutdown function. (like an url that shuts it down).

Usage:
Code:
wget -O /opt/etc/init.d/S99maraschino.sh
chmod +x /opt/etc/init.d/S99maraschino.sh http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18712538/Synology/maraschino/S99maraschino.sh
/opt/etc/init.d/S99maraschino.sh start
Hi!

I sent you a message, I got the HDHomerun, but I think I thought of a better way for you to be able to work on getting the system working with the script.

Hit me up please.
Any reason why I can no longer put the post processing folder into SabNZBd?

I'm entering - /opt/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.cfg
but I'm getting an error everytime in Sab.

The error it's spitting out is -
Quote:Cannot create script_dir folder /opt/sickbeard/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.cfg

I've tried all sorts of variations and even moving the folder into the User folder does not work.

--EDIT-
I'm an idiot. Nevermind. I was putting the filename in with the folder.
I did have to CHMOD +x them again though.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
@Deja:
Don't use that folder. It can, but why?
You can copy/symlink the files from autoProcessTV-folder to another location and use that other location as a script dir. This way your autoProcess-setup will survive reinstalls.

If you are on Ubuntu/Mint on Debian, you can also type sickbeard --symlink=/path/to/script-folder and it will create symlinks there. (I've made a /usr/bin/sickbeard executable which is systemwide and has some nice options. Type sickbeard --help to see them all. Same goes for CouchPotato and Headphones.
Everything seems fine at the moment apart from Sickbeard does not have permission to write the renamed files to my external drive @ "/media/Movies 1". When Manual Post Processing I get a 500 error explaining so.

Is this related? Am I better off re-installing and using your suggestion above?
filepermissions is something else, not related, that's also something LaSi can't change for you, or I would mess things up perhaps on more advanced systems.

LaSi installs all applications for the user that is executing LaSi. It changes the daemons to run as that user also. So make sure the user you installed LaSi with can also write in /media/movies. Or else, if you want to change the user that runs Sickbeard and others, edit /etc/default/sickbeard|couchpotato, and set RUN_AS= to a user that has permission in /media/Movies.

I keep al my mediastuff running as the same user, which is me, but that's good practice. Also all folders those programs write and move to are owned by me, so I have never issues and never have to chmod or chown stuff.

You could chmod a+rw /media/movies1, that solves it most of the time, unless it's a samba share, sambaconfig supercedes (or how do you call it when it has higher priority) local filepermissions.
Hi all, is anyone else getting the error

Quote:xbmc@XBMCLive-Server:~$ sudo python LaSi.sh
[sudo] password for xbmc:
File "LaSi.sh", line 43
DROPBOX=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18712538/ # dropbox-adres
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

tonight?
Lounge rig: nVidia Shield - Official Kodi
Bedroom rig: Amazon Fire TV - Kodi 17.3
Backend: HP Microserver, Ubuntu, JBOD
It's not a python file. the correct way to start it is: ./LaSi.sh