Default subtitle and language
Has anybody found a way to select the default audio stream and subtitle for a channel. It is possible to bring up the sound menu and select the audio stream and subtitle. It is also possible to select to store it as default for all videos.

What I would really like is the possibility to select this globally for the PVR client, or to be able to store it on a channel basis.

In the Nordic regions we have several channels which transmits all the Nordic languages and subtitles, and having to select the audio/subtitle stream every time you switch to a channel really make the rest of the family a bit annoyed ;-)
no sorry, that's not possible at the moment. create a feature request ticket for this on trac or github if there is none for this issue yet.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Ticket #11906 (new Feature Requests) created.

I have searched (to my best) and have not found any previous ticket on this issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default subtitle and language0