[Ubuntu] How to add emulator to xbmx 9.11
Question 
First off a big thanks. I have lurked for quite awhile and have ALWAYS been able to find a solution without posting a question, but this is bugging me.
Some quick background info I have an XBMC media box I believe it is running Ubuntu, my neighbor set it up for me and well I am not too knowledgeable with it as long as it works. I tried to upgrade to the new version when it came out, but it did not work. I was getting a split screen and one half of the screen went green and it all went black, installed 9.11 and well it worked, so I left it. I want to install emulators on the box itself so I can play NES Sega games etc. Can someone please help me out with this. I searched high and low and did not find anything that made sense to me, or if you have any suggestions on upgrading and why it won't work. My guess is it is my tv, I have a JVC-HDILA and it is real picky with what is connected because of the refresh rate, it is older for sure, but I would have thought connecting the unit with an HDMI would have worked. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
tl;dr Not so smart with my box need help installing emulators.

I updated to 10.1 everything works fine!!! I am not sure how to delete posts, sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Ubuntu] How to add emulator to xbmx 9.110