Bricked or not.. does not work! Help needed please
Question 
ok you can heare it today as i just bricked mine and itunes can not restore giving all wierd errors...

the monitor dispay a itune icon and a usb cable that's all.... kind of rubish...
every time i power it up i get the front led flashing... if anyone can help it would be much appreciated..

the code i get is 3014 and from what i've read around i guess i can not get my apple product going again..

expert's help needed here. thank you
Did you ever use Tiny Umbrella on your computer?
i think after i brick it. but not before...
still it is a pc in the end not sure how to install a new os on it... Smile

the masters might know.. this is why i am asking for help on getting it up and runing...
Tiny Umbrella messes with the host files on your computer making a restore hard to do. I think you just need to uncheck "Set Hosts to Cydia on exit" under the Advanced tab in TinyUmbrella, and click on "Apply Changes"

That should let itunes restore correctly again.
ok i got it back working... was not easy but i got it Smile

now i just can not jailbrake it ... Smile

or i have the wrong hardware or something is realy wrong.. as i have used about 2 usb cables removed all usb preripherals and no luck i still get 1602 error at the end of the restore process. any help is much appreciated...

also if succesfull i'll post step by step problems i had and how i have fixed them in case others have same problems i had.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bricked or not.. does not work! Help needed please0