Support of tmbd id in .nfo files
I have added all available ID (IMDB, tvdb, tmdb) with the help of the Light IMDB Ratings Update addon to my tvshows. They were scraped with a tvdb-based scraper. I have then exported them to .nfo files. However, the id values for tmdb are not stored in the .nfo files. The only values that exist are duplicated ids for IMDB and a tvdb entry like so:
xml:

<id>8128385</id>
<uniqueid type="imdb">tt14161118</uniqueid>
<uniqueid type="tvdb" default="true">8128385</uniqueid>
Please make it so that values for all possible IDs are always exported to .nfo files. Thanks in advance!
(2021-08-29, 19:10)HeresJohnny Wrote: Please make it so that values for all possible IDs are always exported to .nfo files. Thanks in advance!
They always are, so there is nothing to implement.

If you use the TVDB scraper, then that is the problem. TVDB do not link to TMDB ID's. There is no provision for them on their website, which means neither the scraper or LightIMDB can retrieve TMDB ID's from TVDB

If you use TMDB based scrapers, then you will get all three ID's

Also be aware of this issue that affects all versions upto and including v19.1... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3041991
Install a recent nightly for the bug fix. It will be included in v19.2 when released
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-08-29, 23:41)Karellen Wrote: They always are, so there is nothing to implement.
Obviously not, as I've tested with a tvdb scraper, then manually adding the tmdb id and then exporting to .nfo.
(2021-08-29, 23:41)Karellen Wrote: If you use TMDB based scrapers, then you will get all three ID's
No, because when scraping that way then the tvdb id gets deleted (and vice versa, so you'll never have all three ids).

This might also have to do with the primary rating source set in the respective scraper setting. So far I have always used IMDB and set the secondary source to either tmdb or tvdb.
(2021-08-30, 09:09)HeresJohnny Wrote: Obviously not,
Maybe you are experiencing that bug I pointed you to, which I have mentioned in the Light IMDB thread numerous times.

(2021-08-30, 09:09)HeresJohnny Wrote: s I've tested with a tvdb scraper, then manually adding the tmdb id and then exporting to .nfo.
How do you manually add the ID? Are you doing it through Light IMDB or some other method?
I have tried doing it via Light IMDB in the past for an occassional missing ID and found that it does not always save. Have to go back and re-enter it two or three times until it finally saves.

(2021-08-30, 09:09)HeresJohnny Wrote: This might also have to do with the primary rating source set in the respective scraper setting.
No, Unique ID's don't depend on ratings.

(2021-08-30, 09:09)HeresJohnny Wrote: No, because when scraping that way then the tvdb id gets deleted (and vice versa, so you'll never have all three ids).
I have all three ID's...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support of tmbd id in .nfo files0