Refuses to play iplayer
Hi team.

Did the latest update.

I even got the dirty regions thing going perhaps, I don't know hard to tell.

When I try and watch anything from iplayer nothing happens. Once it said failed to laod script and the another time I waited five minutes where by I at least got as far as it saying loading catchup stream info. From there I could not get out of it, no amount of presses would do anything it just carried on (Not crashed like it then said fetching video streams) I was not allowed out. Now I am going to have to get off my lazy arse and unplug the ATV.

But thats it, nothing more.

I would love to get you a log, but forgot where in the myriad of complexity that is ATV2 it lives.
Oh no, think I found it.

Its saying the logs are around 1 oclock in the afternoon, but its actually 9.00 at night. Don't know if thats important.

http://pastebin.com/SDEXf5bS

Basically I restarted. Went straight to iplayer tried to open a stream, nothing happened for a long time, I gave up and this time it did let me navigate back to the XBMC desktop where by the stream suddenly opened.
I have identical issues to you. Be interesting to know where i'm going wrong.
Well its nice I am not alone!

Anyone having luck with iplayer?
I'm having issues also. Navigation is fine, when I select something it buffers and shows me a split second of video/audio and jumps back to the iplayer menu. I have read that people do have it working, even HD!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refuses to play iplayer0