Video Wallpaper in HOME SCREEN
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=922...count=1872
me likey.....keep it up and this better work on mq3 too xD
I like the idea as well to be able to have some cool video (for example documentary stuff like Earth) on loop and play my audio playlists at the same time.
Would be perfect for parties Smile

Hope that'll be possible with this in the end
sidewalksuper Wrote:I like the idea as well to be able to have some cool video (for example documentary stuff like Earth) on loop and play my audio playlists at the same time.
Would be perfect for parties Smile

Hope that'll be possible with this in the end

No this will never happen! There is no way to get sound separated from the video file while playing.
well you could merge the sound you want with youre videofile with any given video editor in a matter of fact you could merge several songs in a chain to it and then resave as video file ...protip xD

yes i know what you mentioned is possible with the ps3 and xbox 360 but , this is xbmc and till now we never even used animated backgrounds ...yeah xbmc is abit rusty but people like butcha , and angelscry and marcos are keeping it fresh and innovative

p.s: or simply use a soundless video file and just play youre music and simply disable audio visualization would be another solution too

anyhow the main focus of this is supposed to be ...replace the 90´s esques gui that xbmc still is using and polish the interface to a modern harmonized look, making it all pleasing to the eye , marcos is doing his best and butcha seems to be on it aswell seeing what hes doing here...right butcha! xD , that includes animated backgrounds instead of inanimate picture backgrounds -.-'

this is actually a huge deal to gui enthusiasts like me , stay fresh

the op deserves a medal for making this thread instead of me , in a matter of fact this should be right next to aeon mq3....
well any advancements here?
hentai23 Wrote:well any advancements here?

It's to the skin owner if he wants to integrate it. I've integrated this option in cirrus extended v2, but as you mentioned time ago, you don't like cirrus, so you should wait until someone is interested to do something about ...
well if youd overhaul the gui id maybe be able to embrace youre skin xD
hentai23 Wrote:well if youd overhaul the gui id maybe be able to embrace youre skin xD

Please don't ...

The gui is perfect as it is ... it's stable, fast and customizable in every part !

Over and out, at least this is an Aeon thread ...
no joke bro i just tested youre latest svn built -.-'

it deffinitely needs an visual overhaul , no offense , the customizations are neat thou xD
Hi,
Is possible to customize the multiimages settings on aeon65, to disable randomize and set timing?
i dont find the xml to modify it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Wallpaper in HOME SCREEN1