• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Teleboy Live-TV Addon
Hi johannes777,

I've never thought about letting users configuring a proxy server, but - as sasagr wrote - it may be a good idea.
Very interesting for me es the fact, that the same would help the SF Videoportal to be accessible from outside of switzerland too.

Fact is that I do not know a lot about proxies, e.g. what is needed for a proper configuration. Is it just a hostname/IP to redirect, or is more information required.
I'll try to find out. Or if somebody of you proxy-users knows a good resource, please send me a pointer.

Thank you for the input, stay tuned...
skandi
mindmade XBMC Addons repository:
http://www.mindmade.org/xbmc.php
(2012-10-30, 18:51)skandi Wrote: Hi johannes777,

I've never thought about letting users configuring a proxy server, but - as sasagr wrote - it may be a good idea.
Very interesting for me es the fact, that the same would help the SF Videoportal to be accessible from outside of switzerland too.

Fact is that I do not know a lot about proxies, e.g. what is needed for a proper configuration. Is it just a hostname/IP to redirect, or is more information required.
I'll try to find out. Or if somebody of you proxy-users knows a good resource, please send me a pointer.

Thank you for the input, stay tuned...
skandi

I m not an expert too, but I know other addons using this proxy feature. Example is Hulu. Check it out... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121023

Hope to hear good news from you soon. Smile
Any progress on an updated addons with proxy features?
Teleboy have a error on py script it load the channels list but can not open any channels!
anu help
Same at my end. Can't open any channel.
Running on ATV2 Frodo RC1.
I am afraid we are down I don't know what to do , I contact Skady I hope he will reply soon!
@utahcafe: I've managed to fix the bug on my own. Is there a place where I can check in the patch?
@sacrelege: can you send how to do to my email?
[email protected] or [email protected]
I don't know any think how to chek the patch!

(2012-12-22, 21:15)sacrelege Wrote: @utahcafe: I've managed to fix the bug on my own. Is there a place where I can check in the patch?

Take a look at the first post of this thread. skandi is the owner of the addon

How did you fix the problem?
Please let us know if there is a simple workaround. thx
Hi everyone

I used both the Teleboy and the SF Videoportal addons, but they both kinda broke at the same time. I'm an IT professional too, and seeing that skandi (Andi) is not responding, I decided to fix the addons myself.

The fixed source of the Teleboy-addon is in my github repository, here. I have submitted a pull request to skandi, he will hopefully merge the fix in the "official" addon and release it.

If you want to use the fixed version, simply copy the teleboy.py script to your <XBMC>/addons/plugins.video.teleboy folder, and replace the original (broken) version.

Enjoy & schöni Wiehnachtä us Jona

marbot
@marbot

WOW! Thanks a lot!
@marbot: Thankk you! great job
@marbot

I just tried to install your modified teleboy.py script on my XBMC device. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Even when I installed it directly via the ZIP-file from your github an error message appeared that an error occured.

Would be nice if you could check your script and tell me if it's working on your XBMC.

Happy new 2013! Cheers..
also tried it by replacing the .py-file without any success..
Hi all

The script works fine on both my machines, running XBMC Frodo 12.0 RC2. I use Windows 7 and Ubuntu (XBMCbuntu), and it works in both cases. It should work on Eden 11.0 too, but I haven't tested it. The changes I made are very simple (click).

Are you sure you replaced the right script? Can someone confirm that the script works?

Could you please activate XBMC debug-mode and post any error message you get in the log (located on <XBMC>/xbmc.log)? I can't help if I don't know what the problem is.

Cheers
marbot
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Teleboy Live-TV Addon5