100 megabyte (not bit) vs 12 megabyte
ok...

if been using xmbc for a while now... using it under win7 64bit ulti

never had probs until my htpc went down and needed to reinstall some thingies Big Grin

ok, fresh install all drivers installed (exactly the same as before)...

now i have stuttering issues when using my gigabit network ... if i slow it down to 100mb full duplex no issues...

the problem with gigabit is that AQ and VQ runs empty after a while (meaning they go to 0 and then back up to 99, after a while it reaches zero again and yesh stuttering)

when i slow my network down it doesnt happen... i have no clue how this is possible....

when not using xbmc and just VLC i can play 5 movies at a time with no glitches... now i do like xbmc way more Big Grin and would like to understand the problem so i can help/find a solution for this.

yesh im using cat5E but that cant be the prob...

so why does xbmc stutter when you gief it 100MB/s and runs smoothly on 12MB/s ?

thx in advance Big Grin
your description points directly to network drivers. DL and install the manufactures network driver and all should be fine.

btw... with networking, it is common to discuss using megabit not megabyte. you can convert to megabyte but it will only confuse people since it is not a common way to discuss.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dev...a_networks
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
ty ill keep that in mind Wink

i detected an error in my previous post... when i slowed the network down to 100mb (instead of gigabit)... i had ni stuutering until i rebooted xbmc... still driver issue? ill test it anyway Wink thx in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
100 megabyte (not bit) vs 12 megabyte0