switch profiles on confluence skin
I am running 10.0.9 on my atv2 and wanted to know how do I log off to go to another profile with the stock confluence skin? I try to go to power off however that reset the atv2. I just want to log off.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I am running 10.0.9 on my atv2 and wanted to know how do I log off to go to another profile with the stock confluence skin? I try to go to power off however that reset the atv2. I just want to log off.

If the option is in ShutdownMenu, along with power options you are out of luck ATM.
Don't know if you would like it but Quartz has a separate logoff button. You may want to try it until solution is found for your skin of choice.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It would really be nice if we had that shutdown menu back by default. It was only removed because the ATV2 was a tethered jailbreak for a while, but that's no longer an issue.
Ned Scott Wrote:It would really be nice if we had that shutdown menu back by default. It was only removed because the ATV2 was a tethered jailbreak for a while, but that's no longer an issue.

Not that I'm against it but I'm not sure sleep, reboot or hibernate makes sense on ATV2, ATM.

IMHO, changing profiles should not be in ShutdownMenu.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Well in pretty much every PC Ive used (including macs) Log off is with shutdown and restart so I would say it is Smile
Jezz_X Wrote:Well in pretty much every PC Ive used (including macs) Log off is with shutdown and restart so I would say it is Smile

On WinXP you go to Start in order to Shutdown PC. On Mac you go to System (Apple logo) where you have it as separate item.

However, and that's just mine point of view, XBMC is a special case, in many way similar and at the same time different than PC. I would put logoff icon in left lower part (along with disc and shutdown) but I'm not saying that's the only right way to handle it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

yes I was using the neon skin which stoli made a log off button which was great. problem is that its freezing xbmc right now.. so I am using confluence right now. Hope there is a way to do this.
pecinko Wrote:Not that I'm against it but I'm not sure sleep, reboot or hibernate makes sense on ATV2, ATM.

IMHO, changing profiles should not be in ShutdownMenu.

The ShutdownMenu is for "quitting". Switching a profile is just like quitting a profile.
ok anyone know how to get confluence to log off to switch profiles? Still havent found a solution.
rflores2323 Wrote:ok anyone know how to get confluence to log off to switch profiles? Still havent found a solution.

After you have created the profiles, select the power button and you should have the option "Log off XX User". This is with the new Confluence at least. I believe the old one was the same.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
switch profiles on confluence skin0