• 115(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
(2013-02-02, 20:09)Skank Wrote: Shall i start a new topic?
I think Roman or panni should start a new topic, because they can always link to the newest build.

(2013-02-02, 20:13)DerKiLLa Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 20:09)Skank Wrote: Shall i start a new topic?
I think Roman or panni should start a new topic, because they can always link to the newest build.

I agree but i get the feeling they are not keen on starting one
Maybe he can answer with his next post Wink
The new topic for Frodo (13.0 alpha1, actually) build: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154534
I have looked around and need an example of an xml file to use FFDshow Audio with DSPlayer. Can anyone provide me with one?
i just updated to 12.3 and SVP isnt working with DSPlayer, can someone post their config files so i can try them to see what the issue is? thanks!
Hi guys,

Does this integrate wiziwig streams directly into xbmc or am I completely missing the point?

Thanks
(2014-01-04, 21:49)Makaveli6103 Wrote: I have looked around and need an example of an xml file to use FFDshow Audio with DSPlayer. Can anyone provide me with one?

Look at my post here for my mediaconfig.xml file which uses LAV Audio decoder.... As long as you have FFDShow filters installed just replace <audio filter="lavaudiodec" /> with <audio filter="ffdaudiodec" />
Optoma HD Projector, Panasonic TX-P65VT65 Plasma, Pioneer SC2023 AVR, Kef Q65 main, iQ8ds rear, XQ2C centre, XBOX 360 Elite, Samsung LE40C650, SKY HD, Lutron Lighting, Crestron AV2 control

(Server)CPU - AMD Phenom ii 560, MB - M4A78LT-M, 32GB Corsair SSD, 4GB Corsair DDR3, 6x 1.5TB HDD's

XBMC Clients x2 (DSPlayer)
how can change the Audio output? DSPlayer plays the Sound from my Headphones but I want all XBMC Sounds the be played by the TV and everything else from my Headphones.
Good day.
How can I set DSPlayer up to switch audio streams? Are there any codecs or filters needed?
(If video file contains 2 audio streams DSplayer plays them simultaneously)
I installed DSPlayer 17.3 Krypton - build (20170525-71390e4) on my pc with window 10, but the director's dvd files do not start with DSPlayer, but only with the internal kodi playr.
How do i play dvd with kodi + DSPlayer?
@ohcd,

You have posted in the wrong thread. This is the thread you need.... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223175

Can you please re-post in the above thread. Once you have done that I will remove these two posts and send this thread back to where it belongs.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13