• 2(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
There's been few things in the recent nightlies that have been breaking parts of skins, so maybe that's it?

Because of this i've been playing with the very first build that 0wing uploaded, however he may have updated the download link by now with a newer version?

Cheers!
oldpainless Wrote:would be good to get an update, as the one posted on the 1st page seems to have issues adding new content, well at least for me.

Hmm.. I've installed it on sunday while I was in the progress to move the internal DB to MySQL on my NAS. This version found new content and happily added it to the DB.
Home AV[/b]: Panasonic TX-P42ST33 Plasma | Onkyo TX-NR636 | Teufel 5.1 THX- Speakers | ATV2 | Wetek Core| DN2820FYK LibreElec | Harmony One Remote

ScotchTape Wrote:Hmm.. I've installed it on sunday while I was in the progress to move the internal DB to MySQL on my NAS. This version found new content and happily added it to the DB.

Ok, good to know, i guess it might be my config then - will look into it.

Cheers

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
The link in the first post is still the first build I made.

There's no problem with adding sources/content in that build or builds of the current git.
Did you go into files under videos and get an empty screen? Because that is a XBMC problem. Click videos instead.

Update

New build: http://www.mediafire.com/?5c8yowc8o5wp7h8

Changes:
Updated the MPC filters to a more recent version.
Merged with pre-eden up to rev#6a8845a.
0wing Wrote:The link in the first post is still the first build I made.

There's no problem with adding sources/content in that build or builds of the current git.
Did you go into files under videos and get an empty screen? Because that is a XBMC problem. Click videos instead.

Update

Changes:

Ok will try that using this latest build - and thanks again for doing this for everyone. Nod

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
oldpainless Wrote:thanks again for doing this for everyone. Nod

Yep, you're a good man 0wing! Wink
Thumbs Up 
0wing Wrote:Update

Changes:

Big Grin
Home AV[/b]: Panasonic TX-P42ST33 Plasma | Onkyo TX-NR636 | Teufel 5.1 THX- Speakers | ATV2 | Wetek Core| DN2820FYK LibreElec | Harmony One Remote

Looks like the old dsplayer fanbase is back together again. Thanks, 0wing!
Thanks 0wing!

Long time user of dsplayer. Loving the quality of my ffdshow setup, and now with bleeding edge goodness. All is good!
0wing Wrote:The link in the first post is still the first build I made.

Update

Changes:

Will give this a go shortly.
Thanks 0wing Big Grin

EDIT:

Ok, just tested this new build.
In a word 0wing.

YOU RULE

Previous build I had issues with skipping and other odd things, this one is PERFECT Laugh
Yeap - awesome!

Thanks again.

K
Pls i need your help
1. With "C" Play using,it gives me two options
a. DVDPlayer (default)
b. DSPlayer
How can i ebable it to be permanently in DSPlayer? Or DSPlayer to be the first choice?

2. I face a very serious problem with the Greek Subtitles.Playing DVDPlayer everything is OK. But with the DSPlayer it gives either English subtitles or nothing.
Using the Audio and subtitles settings,then when i am trying to have the Greek or the SRT subtitles then it stacks and i have to run again the movie with the sane results
Any opinion how to solve these two problems?
Tks all for your attention

P.S @ Owing
It is really fantastic. The best ever. With DSPlayer,the DXVA2 is enabled? Tks again
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Pls i need your help
1. With "C" Play using,it gives me two options
a. DVDPlayer (default)
b. DSPlayer
How can i ebable it to be permanently in DSPlayer? Or DSPlayer to be the first choice?

2. I face a very serious problem with the Greek Subtitles.Playing DVDPlayer everything is OK. But with the DSPlayer it gives either English subtitles or nothing.
Using the Audio and subtitles settings,then when i am trying to have the Greek or the SRT subtitles then it stacks and i have to run again the movie with the sane results
Any opinion how to solve these two problems?
Tks all for your attention

P.S @ Owing
It is really fantastic. The best ever. With DSPlayer,the DXVA2 is enabled? Tks again

1. Is it that hard to read the first post?

0wing Wrote:How-to for DSPlayer: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO:_Using_DSPlayer

2. I really can't understand exactly what you are saying, but all kinds of subtitles that I tested worked just fine.
That included embedded and external + external downloaded via XBMC Subtitles.

And it's 0wing btw, not Owing.
Many thanks!!! For me DSPlayer builm more usable and configurable than DSCodec.
LordMerlin Wrote:For me DSPlayer builm more usable and configurable than DSCodec.

Remember that dscodec is a long way behind where dsplayer was in terms of development. It's still very early days for dscodec!

I heard from tiben the other day. He's been working 6 day out of 7 over the summer so hasn't had time to work on dscodec, however he still wants the project to happen, and will pick it up asap.

dscodec should be the natural successor to dsplayer, that is until player add-ons happen, and other directshow players arrive!

Cheers Wink
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13