• 5(current)
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
Thanks for the new build 0wing.
Im still on XBMCSetup-Rev#553d719-dx, maybe try this.
working great - many thanks

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
Download link is broke, please can someone reupload and post a new link thanks!
Thank you soooo much for this.
XBMC without the quality of dsplayer config is unthinkable for me and now we can move on to the new version,just great.
Everything works as it should here so far.
Thank you Really!!!
gav1577 Wrote:Download link is broke, please can someone reupload and post a new link thanks!
Here, bro! Probably a hiccup, the link from the first page works for me.
sergiocos Wrote:Here, bro! Probably a hiccup, the link from the first page works for me.

Thanks mate much appreciated Wink
Reserv link
http://depositfiles.com/files/phxc7ef2u
Hi,

Just a little question.
Is DSPlayer working like MPC-HC, as an external player, without the XBMC UI (info, menu, commands...) ?
Or is it more integrated ?

Thanks
DSPlayer works like xbmc internal player, with ui, even subtitle/audio delay and everything else. all functional like the internal player, but with custom filters codecs/decoders.
wooh, perfect !!!
So no need to use MPC-HC and loose all the menus !
sergiocos Wrote:DSPlayer works like xbmc internal player, with ui, even subtitle/audio delay and everything else. all functional like the internal player, but with custom filters codecs/decoders.

That's all true apart from audio delay I used a sync track to get perfect sync across everything and had to use audio delay in the filter the one in XBMC works with DVDPlayer but not when using DSPlayer
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
you're right, i got a little carried away. Smile
what skin is recommended for this?
(Answer to bananaman's first question that he removed for some reason)
immerse, enough said.

ps. They are spectacular retards when it comes to encoding and anything connected to it. Remuxing with mkvtoolnix solves it.
Your config is fine.

Update: Use haali instead of mkvsource and mkvsplitter. No remuxing required.

bananaman Wrote:what skin is recommended for this?

Any skin that is pre-eden compatible. There are a few available through addons in XBMC and many more on the forums.
I use Aeon-Nox.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available13