HDMI Mirroring On Ipad 2 with XBMC ?
(2012-06-18, 19:01)phertiker Wrote:
(2012-06-18, 13:52)digzz Wrote: Where is Fullscreen #2 in settings ?

Settings --> System --> Video Output --> Display Mode

Just hit the arrow until Full Screen #2 appears. It will take a few seconds, then fade out both screens and replace the iPad image with the touch control surface. The nightly xbmc-20120617-1821161-master-ios.deb appears to have an issue where it doesn't highlight the selected item, so browsing is guesswork. I haven't tried any of the others.

which skin did u use?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Is this enabled for hdmi adapter mirroring? I am using xmbc-20120622-aa3494c-master-ios.deb from 23rd June. When I click display mode, it does not change screen (stays the same with the 4:3 mirroring), and the text stays as "Full Screen #1". But it sometimes comes up with a message saying "Would you like to keep this resolution?", but neither options do anything.
I'm really unsure what you are doing.

1. select the confluence skin, else you won't be able to do anything once the tvout is activated
2. Exit xbmc
3. Plugin hdmi adapter and connect to a tv/lcd
4. Make sure the tv is turned on
5. Make sure you don't have any strange tvout enablers from cydia installed which might interfer
6. Start xbmc
7. Go to settings-system-video and switch from fullscreen #1 to fullscreen #2

Once you have followed this exactly and it still doesn't work - post a debug xbmc.log (like described in the first link in my signature)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Thanks for your help. I had Display Out installed but not enabled, and this caused the problem. Just a few things I noticed, the battery notices at 5%, 10%, 20% cause the video to pause, it stays in tv out mode after the adapter is taken out but it goes back to normal when the app is killed, and the video calibration resets if you kill the app.

But this feature is fantastic, made my iPad so much better. Excellent work!
when unplugging the adapter while tvout is active just give it a bit of time. It should move xbmc back to the ipads display automatically - if it definitly doesn't do that then its a bug.

Nothing i can do about these battery warnings as they come directly from iOS (which seems to force us to stop rendering on that case). You are better off using the powerunit and don't drain the accu.
Can somebody point me out to where I can download a nightly build ?
(2012-06-26, 14:27)digzz Wrote: Can somebody point me out to where I can download a nightly build ?

...Oh, I don't know... maybe in the post that says "READ ME 1st BEFORE POSTING"...
Ok Everything works fine as far as the HDMI adapter. Does this also work with mirroring to the Apple TV Via Airplay ?
Möbious, any luck? I have a JB iPad 2 trying to stream to a non-JB atv3. Have to use the mirror function but lose quality and the mirror stream often skips.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI Mirroring On Ipad 2 with XBMC ?0