[AEON NOX] Folder.jpg overlaps Poster in movie info
Here's another one. When clicking 'Info' on a movie in the library, the familiar Aeon-styled move info page shows up. On the left is the poster. On top of the poster, however, if my folder.jpg as well. I have the folder.jpg in place because I still use an xbox in several rooms, and folder.jpg is for use with their skin.

I assume this is intentional, if you have folder.jpg, use it instead of poster. Can an option be added to the skin settings to decide whether to use folder.jpg when present or to disable folder.jpg completely? (So as to prevent it from being used accidentally)

(My 'Tilted-Box' style folder.jpg (which is actually png) is being placed over my normal 1000x1500 poster image.)

EDIT: After further testing this behavior does not occur when looking at Series Info in the TV Library. I have poster.jpg and folder.jpg in the root directory of my tv series. Pressing 'Info' on the series shows the poster correctly. Also the folder.jpg is used as the banner without issue. Not sure if that information helps, but thought I would mention it.
I think I won't add an option to toggle for this. You can edit the Includes_Viewtypes.xml and delete two instances of the following code to remove it:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <description>Cover image</description>
      <posx>0</posx>
      <posy>0</posy>
      <width>486</width>
      <height>720</height>
      <texture background="true">$INFO[listitem.Path,,folder.jpg]</texture>
      <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
      <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
    </control>
Perfect! Thank you again, appreciate all the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AEON NOX] Folder.jpg overlaps Poster in movie info0