[Aeon MQ2] - Help with main menu "Shows" and subtitle off sync
Hi.

I am currently using Aeon MQ2 as my skin, and I'm very pleased with it. I've got almost everything to work as I want, but there are two small things I need help with.

1. In the main menu there is a menu called "Shows" (not the same as TV-Shows). I would like to link that menu to my concert dvd's and my sports movies. What I did was to make a new source in the Video menu including all the videofiles I wanted, and then tried to find a way to link that source to the "Shows" menu. However, I cant figure out how to do that. They appear only in the "Movies" menu. Anyone?

2. I recently watched a movie where the subtitle was a bit off sync. In the other skins I've used you could rather easy fix it while playing the movie. In this skin the subtitle menu while playing is searching up subtitles online (which is great if I didn't allready have it). Is there anyway to fix subtitles off sync while watching a movie?

Thanks for your help,
Ricbus
1. Did you set your videos as MUSIC VIDEOS when adding the source?
2. I don't remember if you can set a delay for subtitles on MQ2, but anyway it's better to get the subtitle that matches your file...
MAIN HTPC
Hardware: Intel Core i7 4.2 GHz (OC) + NVidia GeForce FX 250 + Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (1600 MHz) + Thermalright True Copper heat sink + Noctua fans (x3)
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3

SECONDARY HTPC
Hardware: Acer Aspire Revo 3700 + OCZ Vertex SSD
Software: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit + XBMC Pre-Eden + Aeon MQ 3
1. No, they are set as movies. The reason for that is that all the sports videos need themoviedb as a scraper (e.g. UFC episodes), while the concerts are allready scraped correctly from before and I don't think I will add any more concerts. Would it appear in "Shows" if I changed the source to Music Videos?
2. I agree with that, but I couldn't find a matching subtitle on any of the most common subtitle webpages. I'll just turn it off for that particular movie if it's not possible im MQ2.
EDIT: I changed the scraper as you said, and it all appears under Shows now. I'll just leave the concerts there, and have the sport movies under movies as I had previous.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Aeon MQ2] - Help with main menu "Shows" and subtitle off sync0