Tracks
How can I choose which track on the film I want to watch. Like when I try to watch the watchmen iso I have, it defaults to the directors commentary track. Also I have the iso hulk vs, how can I change between the first story and the second story on the iso? Thanks
If you open the menu during playback ("Enter" I believe), you should see play, pause, etc, as well as a little speaker icon. In there, you should be able to change the audio track of the film, as well as subtitles, audio offsets and other useful stuff.
yes, thats a little unclear for newbee's. Tooltips in OSD could make this easier...
I am sorry I actually meant the (video track) or maybe call them different chapters of the movie, but thanks.
Is this not possible, do I need to ripe just the main movie every time?
What I currently do is use slysoft for a complete iso rip of the movies for my dune player. Then a Makemkv rip for xbmc 10 and boxes box and now I am starting a third rip with dvdfab iso of the movie only for the nightly build version of xbmc. I would like to stop with the dvdfab copy, if I knew to to chose which track of the movie which is the main movie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tracks0