[ATV2] mySQL DB not loading in library
Hello everyone,

I've been searching and have not quite found out the right answer to this.

I have finally setup the SQL db, and things seem to be going fine. At first couldn't log into XBMC but found out I needed the htpc's username and pass for SMB, so I adjusted that.

Now I can access all my content under the "files" section and see their associated thumbs.

But I can't load anything into "Library". when I hit update library it works for 1 second and then stops like it finished.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
PS. Also I can't stop and resume a video on the SAME machine let alone on a different machine... Oo
I assume sql isn't setup right, but without any pastebin'd logs thats the best I can do, assume.
Sorry i'm an idiot, and forgot to follow standard procedures... I'll try to rip some logs when I get home.
Here's my log, i'm noticing that the database seems to be jacked up, but I don't understand at what stage. also it says something about the playercore missing or something.....

I appreciate all your help.

I'm on the nightly from the 27th.

http://pastebin.com/Q4idTt9H
you have messed up your permissions on the userdata folder.

issue this to fix permissions

Code:
chown -R mobile:mobile /User/Library/Preferences/XBMC/

And if this thread is about mysql:

Code:
<host>htpc:[email protected]</host>

should be

Code:
<host>192.168.1.108</host>

in your advancedsettngs.xml ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Awesome! Thanks for your help!

I'll be committing the changes soon. As soon as the wife goes to sleep and stop bugging me :-P
so as suggested I changed:

Code:
<host>htpc:[email protected]</host>
to
Code:
<host>192.168.1.108</host>

and performed

Code:
chown -R mobile:mobile /User/Library/Preferences/XBMC/

But after removing "login:pass" from host I now am sitting staring at the "xbmc Media center logo"

Which might I add is pretty stylish.
logfile ... it trys to connect to the mysql server and something isn't setup correctly there ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] mySQL DB not loading in library0