Advanced Launcher Custom Covers (v2)
Big Grin 
Click here to view the entire gallery!

8/6/2011 - 165 Covers Online!

Yep I'm back after a slight leave of absence and decided to start sharing again, the above link will take you to my photobucket account where you can pick and choose from the custom covers for your gaming goodness. Currently making around 25+ a night and if I'm missing a game let me know I'll try and get it up for you post-haste.

As for some samples...
ImageImage

ImageImage

As for a preview in action...
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
Welcome back ! Nice work mate as usual ...
Hey someones gotta be supplimenting the excellent skins with real support for advanced launcher out there, thanks for YOUR work as well! ^_^

I'm trying to add anywhere from 20 to 50 a day and post pc games I'll try to move to the rom launchers as well (epsxe,nesemu,nesticle,etc) of course since some people may have a comp game that I don't have occasionally knowing what people are using will help a bit.
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
If possible would you mind seeing if you can add covers for the following PC games?

Battlefield 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Poker Night at the Inventory
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Silent Hunter III
Team Fortress 2
Top Gun
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

Ardalista Wrote:If possible would you mind seeing if you can add covers for the following PC games?

Battlefield 2 - DONE
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - DONE w/ Alternate Version Also
Grand Theft Auto IV - DONE
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch - DONE
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast - DONE w/ Alternate Version Also
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - DONE
Hitman: Blood Money - DONE
Hitman: Codename 47 - DONE
Just Cause - DONE w/ Alternate Version Also
Just Cause 2 - DONE w/ Alternate Version Also
Poker Night at the Inventory - DONE
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat - DONE
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl - DONE w/ Alternate Version Also
Silent Hunter III - DONE
Team Fortress 2 - DONE
Top Gun - Which Version 2010? Combat Zones?

Just check the gallery link at first post, for your games minus Top Gun

ImageImage

ImageImage
marjanovich Wrote:Just check the gallery link at first post, for your games minus Top Gun

Hey man, I'm well impressed, thank you very much, I honestly wasn't expecting you'd be able to do so many so quick.

And yes it's Top Gun 2010

+1 rep
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

I did the best I could, since that was a PSN/PC title that never hit actual boxes there wasn't any cover arts I could grab so I winged it...

Hopefully this is acceptable...

Had the same issues with Lost Coast (not being able to find any official box grabs or anything so just rendered my own fonts on a screenshot of the title screen, lol
Hey again, thank you very much, I love ya work man!

Thank ya, just trying to give what i can back to the community and since my coding is sh*t i'll stick with the graphics editing...

Woot! Just broke the 150+ game covers mark tonight...

Here's some highlights to the newest goodies...
ImageImage

ImageImage
Wow, these covers are amazing! Smile Keep up the great work. You know, we always need more quality art submissions from people like you at thegamesdb! You can even check out the stats page there to see what games are missing covers.

Only mentioning thegamesdb since advanced launcher scrapes from it now. Smile
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
ghostelement Wrote:Wow, these covers are amazing! Smile Keep up the great work. You know, we always need more quality art submissions from people like you at thegamesdb! You can even check out the stats page there to see what games are missing covers.

Only mentioning thegamesdb since advanced launcher scrapes from it now. Smile

Do you guys accept customs? Ie non official fronts etc? Seeing as most of my stuff isn't full dvd inserts or anything... nd going through the stats page I see I already have a couple of em (allods online for example) thing is I put the xbmc games logo on em...

Let me know in a pm if this would help or not

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher Custom Covers (v2)0