fanart view
Hi all,

currently running the latest update of transparency. I have noticed that when i am running the skin the videos/music/movies with the fanart view that the list is a different height to that of the cover image. is there a way to edit this and how. i figured it is found in view-fanart.xml but cannot find where...

also is there a way to also set to have movies tvshows and then a third called "anime" or "manga".

Regards,
Samurai.
samurai Wrote:Hi all,

currently running the latest update of transparency. I have noticed that when i am running the skin the videos/music/movies with the fanart view that the list is a different height to that of the cover image. is there a way to edit this and how. i figured it is found in view-fanart.xml but cannot find where...

try out this setting:
skin settings > view options > fanart - short list

that's the closest you'll get without modifying the code yourself :-)

samurai Wrote:also is there a way to also set to have movies tvshows and then a third called "anime" or "manga".

there's currently no way to create custom libraries in xbmc.
loo into creating a smar-playlist, containing your anime/manga videos.
add this playlist to favourites and use the skin settings > menu options to add it to a custom menu button.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie.

Will give that a go. would like to get to grips with some of the coding though. thats why i thought i would ask.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart view0