Loving Apple Tv
Lightbulb 
Big GrinLoving Apple tv 2 Big Grin- a little slow during general menu operations, though other than it's great. I have a few teething problems that I need help with.

Problem 1.

If I leave XBMC on, without returning to the main Apple menu, the size of the xbmc changes, filling only a quarter of my screen. I have to exit xbmc and restart from the apple menu to return it to the correct size. This doesn't happen I'm watching a film.

Problem 2

The audio output of XBMC isn't being routed through the aux of my tv. The audio plays fine though for some reason it doesn't route through the tv out mini-jack output?

Problem 3
Is there any way to sleep/suspend from the XBMC menu?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance fellow XBMC users...

Rob
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
1. never seen this issue before... you sure it's not your tv's processor reducing to 480p when the ATV goes idle, and then doesn't stretch it back out, when you 'wake' XBMC out of a screen saver?

2. also sounds like a TV issue. are you trying to go from a headphone jack to an audio system? if so, perhaps you need to invest in an optical cable, and just go from the ATV to the audio system, without the TV being in the middle.

3. last i knew, there's no commands that devs can access to sleep or shutdown from within XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loving Apple Tv0