Launchbrowser/ fix for 300k being out of sync
Smile 
first thing first, launchbrowser kicks ass. it's given my girlfriend something else to do on the xbox now that she's taken care of most of the mario franchise via emulation Smile the issue i was having was that videos that were 300k (since not all videos are available in 768 it drops down to 300) had bad audio/video sync. the 300k videos are mpeg-4 v3 video and wmav2 audio. the video decoding is fine, but the audio is out of sync since it's using the wmadmod.dll for decoding. if you edit codecs.conf and switch wmadmod.dll to ffmpeg these will play synced up perfectly.

now for a request... is there any way to show the name of the video that's playing? i'd be satisfied if it could just pull this info out of the favourites.txt file and allow you to hit a button to display the song title. i like to get a huge favorites list, then shuffle play...and sometimes i don't know what song it is... Smile thanks for the great script.
hmmm i think its possible in the new python player callbacks someone added like a week ago.

i wonder if you can add a label control to the full screen video window....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launchbrowser/ fix for 300k being out of sync0