Atv2 nightly MySQL problem
I just rejailbroke my Atv2. I had Firecore's Media Player and XBMC installed, and it was giving me problems. My database was working fine, saving some playback errors.

My current problem is that my Atv XBMC isn't reading my database from the network.
I'm running the latest nightly on both the XBMC and both PC installs. I'm using the same advancedsetting.xml file that I had installed before. I'm not seeing any error messages in the log, but it's kinda hard to read. I'd post that here, but I'm not sure of the protocol or preferred site to post it...

Help?
telanis Wrote:I just rejailbroke my Atv2. I had Firecore's Media Player and XBMC installed, and it was giving me problems. My database was working fine, saving some playback errors.

My current problem is that my Atv XBMC isn't reading my database from the network.
I'm running the latest nightly on both the XBMC and both PC installs. I'm using the same advancedsetting.xml file that I had installed before. I'm not seeing any error messages in the log, but it's kinda hard to read. I'd post that here, but I'm not sure of the protocol or preferred site to post it...

Help?

Make sure debugging is on in the XBMC settings to get a full report in XBMC.log. Paste it to a site like pastebin.com and link the url in this thread.
I think I did this correctly...
http://pastebin.com/ATEtzCyi
Also, just for the record, I'm only using the nightly builds because I had problems getting everything working with the regular builds... I guess the atv2 build uses an upgraded database?
Yeah.... I'm dumb. I didn't put the advancedsettings in the userdata folder. I had it one down.
Thanks for the assist anyway Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv2 nightly MySQL problem0