Anyone interested in square HD studio logos?
Just curious if this is of interest to anyone else and if you'd like to see these made into an image resource addon. I started creating 512px X 512px studio logos for the studio node in the video library. I've only done about 90 so far, so it's going to be a while before there's anywhere near a complete set. If there's interest, I'll setup a resource addon in github so others can contribute too.

Will require implementation by skinners...

sounds like good idea, I really need that too.
I'm not a skinner but I would even help you to collect some logos if I can
(2016-10-28, 08:20)h@z0 Wrote: sounds like good idea, I really need that too.
I'm not a skinner but I would even help you to collect some logos if I can
Great, here's the github project if you'd like to submit any logos. Smile

https://github.com/braz96/resource.image...s.squarehd
Nice idea!
okay,
lame question
how do I put them in kodi in the right place?
studio icon view I guess and somewhere in appdata/roaming/kodi?
Im gonna upload some to the github. I don't have photoshop but paint is good enough to create jpg 512*512
Well i have ZERO skinning experience, okay not 100% true i have skinned a rabbit once, not sure that qualifies, but as to the location to put them h@z0 in the skin folder would be my guess, try and look in the skin folder of your current skin.
Big Grin
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
You can just download and install the zip from GitHub since this is an image resource add-on. Then you need to modify the skin to use them. In Mimic, I just changed the thumbnail variable to display them in the Studio library node.

Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(studios)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,resource://resource.images.studios.squarehd/,.jpg]</value>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone interested in square HD studio logos?0