Advanced Launcher (some console thumbnails)
phear Wrote:Any time. As i said feel free to make some suggestions.
If you can think of anyway to improve any of them just give me a shout.

nicely done thx for your help in this thumbs,
i will enjoy that you got everything under control in here and i will start work in clearart and logos for games and try to finish my view for ala.

i will update the main post with new thumbs when i got some free time.
No problem just glad I can help.
I have also started a collection of fanarts for all the consoles. I will put these up on a different thread for people in a few days once i get them uploaded.
Thanks !!! How about an Nvidia icon, I used this to configure settings on the fly!

Thanks again !!
Nvidia

Dreamcast
Quick Question... the originals of these are there larger versions of these available? like perhaps in 512x512 or 600x600 as opposed to upscaling so much on 1080p skins?
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
MSDOS / DOSbox.com / DOS GAMES?
Those are very nice, thank you!
+1 to the MSDOS / DOSbox.com / DOS GAMES thumbnail request.
Sorry for be a little away this days,
im stuck with alot work
and i just had clean install in my system due some upgrade.
i will try find some time to make the requests and post the psd source.
Sorry guys it's been a busy weeks, cant make the request right now, so i will share the psd source if anyone is interested.

Logos.psd
Thank you!

Middle Wrote:Sorry guys it's been a busy weeks, cant make the request right now, so i will share the psd source if anyone is interested.

Logos.psd
Thanks for the PSD
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
If you get the time I'd like to see C64, Spectrum, Amiga & Atari being an 8-bit boy
If you're looking for some matching fanart (720/1080p) to Middle's great thumbs, try the Games Generic category at HTBackdrops.com

For example

..and heaps more!
Hmm.. first time posting pictures.. ok layout not great.. so for those that don't know, the pics from top to bottom:
C64c, DreamCast, GameBoy Advance, Mega Drive and Genesis, NES, N64 logo.

Cool
Great Stuff Man! And thanks for the psd's, perfect for little customizations!

THANKS!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher (some console thumbnails)2