Advanced Launcher (some console thumbnails)
Since I'm trying to get a good library of consoles and games going, I took your psd-file and created (altered) some more thumbs for all the other consoles I added. Hope you guys like em'!

ImageImageImageImageImage[url=http://postimage.org/image/o01mxe1y7/]
Image[/url]ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage[url=http://postimage.org/image/kfacrwmsf/]
Image[/url]ImageImageImageImage
since i got some spare time and im learning the git repository stuff i decide to organize all this thumbs.

thx phear and barryallen to help in this project when i was busy at work,
i hope you guys don't mind that i include your thumbs in git repository.
if have some trouble just let me know.

anyway im working in my own skin project i will be around and helping the community more often.

cheers.

Updated: the first post with new thumbs and git source with all include psd and thumbs.
Any chance of a Diablo III icon?
(2012-06-22, 14:08)AaronG85 Wrote: Any chance of a Diablo III icon?

Sure i have one already, im big fan of the game

not rly fits with theme, but i can try make it fits later.

photo upload

Any chance that you'd be able to do a gameboy color icon. It seems this set is really complete, however, I have my gameboy and gameboy color games separate in advanced launcher, and an icon for gameboy color would be great. Thanks for your time and talent.
(2012-07-27, 02:49)crispux3 Wrote: Any chance that you'd be able to do a gameboy color icon. It seems this set is really complete, however, I have my gameboy and gameboy color games separate in advanced launcher, and an icon for gameboy color would be great. Thanks for your time and talent.

Sorry for delay, hard to find some free time this days, anyway here we go hope you like it.

upload pictures

did new one for diablo 3 too

free picture hosting

cheers
(2012-09-04, 22:10)Middle Wrote:
(2012-07-27, 02:49)crispux3 Wrote: Any chance that you'd be able to do a gameboy color icon. It seems this set is really complete, however, I have my gameboy and gameboy color games separate in advanced launcher, and an icon for gameboy color would be great. Thanks for your time and talent.

Sorry for delay, hard to find some free time this days, anyway here we go hope you like it.

upload pictures

did new one for diablo 3 too

free picture hosting

cheers

Thanks for the Gameboy color icon, I was missing that one as well.
Looks very nice
Seems MQ4 has the folder viewtype now as a Rectangle rather than a Square, whats the chances of getting everything now in rectangle format? :S

Have a look at htbackdrops.org.. For example

or

or

What you're looking for? Cool
(2013-05-20, 03:05)leftywhat Wrote: Seems MQ4 has the folder viewtype now as a Rectangle rather than a Square, whats the chances of getting everything now in rectangle format? :S

Sorry took so long to answer, for some reason i missed this post Blush
all this icons where design for square format,
will not be easy to change all of them to rectangle size,
unless someone else do the job i cant do it right now,
busy at work and other projects.

I can provide .psd file if anyone want it.

cheers
imgurl

Seems that PSP emulators have gotten better recently, so knocked this up
I like it! Any chance you could do some popular computers like c64 , Amiga, Atari st etc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher (some console thumbnails)2