Advanced Launcher (some console thumbnails)

First of all thx Angelscry for this awesome add-on, this is brilliant work no doubt.
Since I'm using this to run my games i did some thumbnails for my emulators and i decide to share with you guys, im still working on fanarts and other consoles.

well this is what i have done so far, fell free to use it if you like.

preview in square thumbs old Aeon nox skin view.

and preview in xperience1080

images are like this:

Atari 2600
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Game Cube
Wii
Sega Master System
Mega Drive
Sega Genesis
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
Mame
Games For Windows
Games For Linux
PSD Source
Logos.psd

UPDATED

Git source
https://github.com/Middle/Game-Apps-Thumbs

you can get all as pack including psd source of my thumbs.
Zip Thumb Pack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was thinking about make this a pack with icons/backdrop, i can work in this only at weekends, i work with graphic design and I'm running without time this days

Well, hope you like it.
Fell free to use it and ask for new consoles. if you have some nice console images to share with me i will be very glad.

Ps.:Sorry about my english, is not my mother language, i speak portuguese.Big Grin

thx for everyone helping in this thumbs.
These are pretty awesome!

The other popular systems are:
Turbo Grafx 16
Atari 2600
Sega CD
Sega 32X
These are lovely, Can't wait for them all as a pack
Firefox, doom1, doom2, psx, please!
Since I have just recently started setting my emulators up and have been havign trouble finding good thumbs I would be more than happy to help out with this.

Loving them so far.
I've been looking a long time for such great console thumbnails! Thank you!
sorry guys i was off for while, allot work, i did some new thumbs i will update in main post, and i will make the requests as soon i have some free time.

todo list:

Turbo Grafx 16
Atari 7800
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Firefox
doom1, doom2,
I got two questions for you Middle.

First: Did you make the fanart/background yourself? The fanart you can see on the second picture where the game cube is selected.

Second: I'm using Aeon Nox, and the menu looks like the infowall view. But on my HTPC I got this ugly return/back/folder up looking icon... How did you remove it? or maybe you never had it?
Cant answer the first question but as for the second there is an option in xbmc to turn this off. Settings > Appearance > File Lists > Show Parent Items (set this to disabled).

That should solve it
Kratlusker Wrote:I got two questions for you Middle.

First: Did you make the fanart/background yourself? The fanart you can see on the second picture where the game cube is selected.

Second: I'm using Aeon Nox, and the menu looks like the infowall view. But on my HTPC I got this ugly return/back/folder up looking icon... How did you remove it? or maybe you never had it?

This one in particular i found somewhere in the internet, this is the kind of things that you find 1 time only Laugh i will upload for you.
Usualy when i not find something that i like i do it myself

1920x1200

As for the second question i disable same phear explain is his post.

About this thumbs, the project is on hold for a while, i decide that the visualization in aeon nox is not enought so i decide build one myself, (wish me lucky lol)
The goal is build this

not sure i can handle but i will try, probably i will make a post in skin development asking for some help.

Cheers.
Great minds think alike...... right... lol
I have just started making a new view mod in night for the same purpose.
will post a mockup.
In the mean while tho I am more than happy to continue with the thumbs. Any request just give me a shout.
done a few so far but will tidy them up tommorow.
here are the rough drafts.

Updated
Gameboy Advance
Xbox
Xbox Live Arcade
Xbox 360
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
Any more requests

NEW
phear Wrote:Any more requests

NEW

Thank You!
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
Any time. As i said feel free to make some suggestions.
If you can think of anyway to improve any of them just give me a shout.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher (some console thumbnails)2