What skin would work the best with ipad2
Just wondering what skins everyone is using on the ipad 2. I am looking for any that would involve better navigation for touch. Either that or a crash course on controls for the ipad. Like where is the menu button or the back button?
Thanks in advance
Nick
thackstonns Wrote:Just wondering what skins everyone is using on the ipad 2. I am looking for any that would involve better navigation for touch. Either that or a crash course on controls for the ipad. Like where is the menu button or the back button?
Thanks in advance
Nick

See Link:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=834846

This skin works great for me.
single tap: select/execute
2 finger single tap: context menu
2finger swipe left: go back
beside that just drag or flick through lists...

I recommend the "touched" skin which is still beta. Find it in the skin forums...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I cant get the lists to scroll with a flick properly. It isnt smooth at all. I must be doing it wrong. Like for instance with confluence default screen. I cant scroll right or left very well. So for instance going from weather to system is a pain.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will defiantly take a look at the touched Skin
thackstonns Wrote:I cant get the lists to scroll with a flick properly. It isnt smooth at all. I must be doing it wrong. Like for instance with confluence default screen. I cant scroll right or left very well. So for instance going from weather to system is a pain.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will defiantly take a look at the touched Skin

you must be using the latest nightly from the "unofficial semi-nightly" thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What skin would work the best with ipad20