• 2(current)
[WIP] Media Manager for NAS coded in php
Thanks for informations and help.

News as soon as possible... Big Grin
Have an Ubuntu 9 (which constantly reminds me to upgradeWink )
running there apache, php, mysql, samba, tvheadend, transmission, wuala and finally (most important) truecrypt.
All data (torrent temp and multimedia) sits on tc encrypted HDs mounted to /data/{hdxy}

So server does: tv streaming, file-storage, photo-backup (wuala), torrent downloads (in fact also convertions to mkv and stuff is running there).
Also some websites which i'm developing or just playing with, so apache/mysql/php basically playground and versions can be adjusted Wink
Accessing server with VNC (from win7 with UltraVNC) to manage data.

On Windows 7 machine using EmberMediaManager to store NFO and stuff next to the files, but would REALLY like to get rid of this, as i'm accesing the shares with 'normal' windows tools too and it's just not nice to see Wink

Posted some path examples above, so just want to say: could translate from English to German, do testing and develop addons if the interface is ready.
Files are only in french for the moment.

You need to wait I code the administration interface to manage paths subsitution between client and server.

I have finish the users management system, think to code the path management system and purpose files to play this the end of this week.

Be patient Big Grin
Been waiting for something like this since I built my unraid server!

Hope I've read it correctly.

So this will scan folders for changes and then update the mysql library without any interaction with XBMC? If so, I cannot wait for release! Smile
Your are right.

I have done some tests and I can update the mysql DB of XBMC scannig folders and subfolders for the movies for moment but without use XBMC.

I have one source for movies (one folder), another source for movies sets (each movies sets in their subsolder) and can update wtih news movies.

I plan to do the same with tvshows but need to search the corresponding tvshow of a folder and code pattern filename recognition.

Hope this is correctly translated... Confused
Will be amazing! If Couchpotato/Sickbeard can send update notifications it would be perfection Smile
any progress?
smiffy1989 Wrote:any progress?
Just a bit but in the right direction i presume.

I have finish the users management and the sources management too.

The sources management permits to make a 'trancode table' of path betwin the clients (smb://nas/...) and the server (/media/raid/...).

The class in charge of the update process must act like XBMC and this is why i must use an advancedsettings.xml file.

So, uploading the advancedsettings.xml file in the media manager on the nas permits to configure the user's choices.

More news as soon as possible...
Would you consider adding ability to generate and manage nfo's?
I'm finding nfo's a better solution to multi xbmc clients of different users at home.

A view mode with non edit privileges with "What's new?" section would be nice for a the less tech savvy xbmc users at home.
dhead Wrote:Would you consider adding ability to generate and manage nfo's?
I'm finding nfo's a better solution to multi xbmc clients of different users at home.

A view mode with non edit privileges with "What's new?" section would be nice for a the less tech savvy xbmc users at home.

I think no (in first time) because the goal is to modify the database directly.

NFO files are, in my opinion, a level before the database.

The user management permits to configure users rights, browsing the database with the application with no rights results to no modification of the content for example.
This is very interesting. Any chance we can discuss a merged version on MediaFrontPage?? Check out my signature link if you want to see what MediaFrontPage is all about. I think this would come in great if we could merge....
Maraschino - github - website
No problem for me, just the time i code more my application.
Some news...

I have done the update process for a source with themoviedb.org scraper (with no support of the HD-Trailers for the moment and with movies in one folder).

I need your opinion please to manage the movies not found and the no exact result movies.

For the first case, I can full a 'log' table but we need to read this table with a browser.

For the second case, I can add the first result and mark it in another 'log' table or mark the movie like 'not sure' in the movie page and give possibility to update by a button on the page.

If I use 'log' table, I don't know how to code to use the script in command line (php index.php update).

What is your opinion in that question please ?

Regards
I don't understand the question so can't comment :/
Ok, this is an example.

For the movie 'Four Weddings And A Funeral' (http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/712), the name of my file is '4 Weddings And A Funeral.avi'.

The search with themoviedb return me no result, so I think i need to inform the user a new file is detected but not found by the application, perhaps with a list in the web interface.

In fact, it is not my main problem for the moment because I need before to complete my code and add a NFO parser file, work on movie stacking and much more...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Media Manager for NAS coded in php2