• 8(current)
[WIP] Media Manager for NAS coded in php
Yes, it's for that reason, well done! Nod
Do you use either of the libraries mentioned in these warnings:

Quote:PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/enchant.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/enchant.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/sqlite3.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/sqlite3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Don't want to waste time looking at those warnings if they're not necessary!
smiffy1989 Wrote:Do you use either of the libraries mentioned in these warnings:

Don't want to waste time looking at those warnings if they're not necessary!

Not sure but i think no, i don't recognize what they are.
Tried again today and the parsing in step 2 is working now (Thats a little weird because i didn't change anything) but now i'm stuck on step 3. The page just doesn't stop loading after I uploaded the sources.xml. The myxbmc database was created and the user table contains one entry, the sources table still is empty.

There are a few errors in the logfile:
Code:
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Trying to get property of non-object /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 578
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: stdClass::$strSettings /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 582
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: stdClass::$idPath /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 608
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: stdClass::$strContent /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 612
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: stdClass::$strSettings /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 614
DEBUG - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> DB Transaction Failure
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Query error: Column 'idPath' cannot be null
tamplan Wrote:The code is available at https://github.com/tamplan/Media-Manager...-for-XBMC-

Great! Now wait and see.. You will start getting pull request later on.
Got rid of those errors by adjusting my php.ini but I still couldnt get past the spinning wheel.

Only warning I get now is about favicon.ico which shouldn't be a problem.

Tried increasing apache log level but there doesn't seem to be any other issues. Not sure what else to try Sad
Koshu Wrote:Tried again today and the parsing in step 2 is working now (Thats a little weird because i didn't change anything) but now i'm stuck on step 3. The page just doesn't stop loading after I uploaded the sources.xml. The myxbmc database was created and the user table contains one entry, the sources table still is empty.

There are a few errors in the logfile:
Code:
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Trying to get property of non-object /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 578
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: stdClass::$strSettings /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 582
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: stdClass::$idPath /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 608
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: stdClass::$strContent /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 612
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined property: stdClass::$strSettings /var/www/xbmc/application/libraries/wizard.php 614
DEBUG - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> DB Transaction Failure
ERROR - 2012-01-19 23:59:47 --> Query error: Column 'idPath' cannot be null
Not at home to confirm the version i use, seem to be even+pvr (sure to use pvr).

Can you post here the structure of the 2 tables path (music and video) with phpmyadmin without exporting your data ?
smiffy1989 Wrote:Got rid of those errors by adjusting my php.ini but I still couldnt get past the spinning wheel.

Only warning I get now is about favicon.ico which shouldn't be a problem.

Tried increasing apache log level but there doesn't seem to be any other issues. Not sure what else to try Sad

can you post here the content of the files '/etc/logs/apache2/errors.log' and '/etc/logs/apache2/acces.log' or by PM ?

I'm sure of the correct paths, i'm at work for the moment...
tamplan Wrote:can you post here the content of the files '/etc/logs/apache2/errors.log' and '/etc/logs/apache2/acces.log' or by PM ?

I'm sure of the correct paths, i'm at work for the moment...

Managed to get past the spinning wheel!

in application/config/config.php there is a base URL. This was set to 192.168.1.10 (my machines internal IP.) I changed this to my domain name and it allowed me past Smile

I think you should set this to localhost/127.0.0.1 as default rather than the machines IP?

EDIT: This change is undone as soon as I try upload the advancedsettings.xml. Can I make this change permanent some how?

EDIT2: I've removed the write permission on config.php but I can't get past the upload still Sad
smiffy1989 Wrote:Managed to get past the spinning wheel!

in application/config/config.php there is a base URL. This was set to 192.168.1.10 (my machines internal IP.) I changed this to my domain name and it allowed me past Smile

I think you should set this to localhost/127.0.0.1 as default rather than the machines IP?

EDIT: This change is undone as soon as I try upload the advancedsettings.xml. Can I make this change permanent some how?

EDIT2: I've removed the write permission on config.php but I can't get past the upload still Sad

In application/config/config.php, it's the beginning of the url to images, scripts...

Download this archive at http://tamplan.free.fr/www2.tar.gz and uncompress in folder where you have the application.

Edit 3 files :
config.php line 17 http://IP_OR_DOMAIN/ to your domain name, must end with /
database.php line 42 to 48 (informations available in your advancedsettings.xml file)
xbmc.php line 7 /CHANGE/ to the folder in the server where the thumbnails are, must end with /

Drop and recreate the database MyXbmc, then use this code in phpmysql :
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `sources`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `sources` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `idPath` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `name` varchar(70) NOT NULL,
  `client_path` varchar(512) DEFAULT NULL,
  `server_path` varchar(512) DEFAULT NULL,
  `media_db` text,
  `content` text,
  `scraper` text,
  `settings` text,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=5 ;

INSERT INTO `sources` (`id`, `idPath`, `name`, `client_path`, `server_path`, `media_db`, `content`, `scraper`, `settings`) VALUES
(1, 1, 'Séries', '/media/serveur/Séries/', '/media/raid/Séries/', 'video', 'tvshows', 'tvdb_com', 'O:8:"stdClass":6:{s:14:"absolutenumber";b:0;s:8:"dvdorder";b:0;s:6:"fanart";b:1;s:8:"language";s:2:"fr";s:7:"posters";b:0;s:16:"user_folder_name";b:0;}'),
(2, 7, 'Films', '/media/serveur/Films/', '/media/raid/Films/', 'video', 'movies', 'themoviedb_org', 'O:8:"stdClass":7:{s:8:"TrailerQ";s:2:"No";s:6:"fanart";b:1;s:10:"imdbrating";b:0;s:17:"keeporiginaltitle";b:0;s:8:"language";s:2:"fr";s:7:"trailer";b:1;s:16:"user_folder_name";b:0;}'),
(3, 8, 'Sagas', '/media/serveur/Sagas/', '/media/raid/Sagas/', 'video', 'movies', 'themoviedb_org', 'O:8:"stdClass":7:{s:8:"TrailerQ";s:2:"No";s:6:"fanart";b:1;s:10:"imdbrating";b:0;s:17:"keeporiginaltitle";b:0;s:8:"language";s:2:"fr";s:7:"trailer";b:1;s:16:"user_folder_name";b:0;}'),
(4, 1, 'Musique', '/media/serveur/Musique/', '/media/raid/Musique/', 'music', '', '', '');

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `users`;
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `users` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `username` varchar(70) NOT NULL,
  `password` varchar(70) NOT NULL,
  `can_change_images` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `can_change_infos` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `can_download_video` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `can_download_music` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `is_active` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  `is_admin` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;

In table sources, your have :
for the video
idPath : idPath in table path when strContent is not null
name : the name of the source
client_path : equals strPath in table path corresponding to the idPath
server_path : real folder in the server side
media_db : video or music
content : equals strContent in table path corresponding to the idPath
scraper : equals strScraper in table path corresponding to the idPath without metadata. and . is replaced by _
settings : use the sample i give to test

for the music
idPath : idPath in table path corresponding to the path of the source

Then use the application

I need to recode the wizard.
Sorry, in config.php line 72 replace $config['language'] = 'french'; by $config['language'] = 'english'; Wink
I'll give those instructions a whirl when I get home Smile
Getting further. I can half see the main page now, just got a load of PHP errors before it that I'm trying to work out:

USE PASTEBIN FOR LOGS PLEASE !!!
Hi,

use the data i provide in my previous post to put in the sources table of the MyXbmc database.

if the scraper you use is tvdb.com, put in the settings field :
Code:
O:8:"stdClass":6:{s:14:"absolutenumber";b:0;s:8:"dvdorder";b:0;s:6:"fanart";b:1;s:8:"language";s:2:"fr";s:7:"posters";b:0;s:16:"user_folder_name";b:0;}

if the scraper you use is themoviedb.org, put in the settings field :
Code:
O:8:"stdClass":7:{s:8:"TrailerQ";s:2:"No";s:6:"fanart";b:1;s:10:"imdbrating";b:0;s:17:"keeporiginaltitle";b:0;s:8:"language";s:2:"fr";s:7:"trailer";b:1;s:16:"user_folder_name";b:0;}

If you don't manage, send me by PM an export of the table path in your video database where the content is not null, i'll write the correct value for you in PM.
This week-end i plan to resolve your issue with a new code, the time for me to write it.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Media Manager for NAS coded in php2