[Script] Xbox Live Gamercard
Dom DXecutioner, no doubts, i respect the work you done, but before you say something there is two words for your marks:
spell check
i don't made you write step-by-step manual, i'm talking about something common, from anyone can start

binBD, thanks dude, i will
I used to drink
I used to smoke and then I'd dance
Script has been updated! Sample has been provided! See first page! For assistance, I kindly ask that you'd be detailed and post debug logs at pastebin!

Thanks!
Cool Dom Thanks, Working fine Smile
k1m0s Wrote:Cool Dom Thanks, Working fine Smile

Great... It'd be nice to see a screenshot of the gamertag/avatar being used Smile Either way, glad someone can confirm it works.

Thanks!
kool... interesting avatar; thanks for sharing Big Grin
how do i get into my xbox live with this? im confused
Hey dom I added a gamerscore icon to the code rather than the (G), got the icon from http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/images/Gam...e_icon.png
Code:
            <!-- Label.GamerScore -->
            <control type="label">
                <posy>8</posy>
                <posx>260</posx>
                <width>256</width>
                <height>64</height>
                <label fallback='0' >$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.Score),, ]</label>
                <align>right</align>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <font>Small</font>
            </control>
        <!-- Label.GamerScoreIcon -->
        <control type="image">
            <posy>33</posy>
            <posx>256</posx>
            <width>21</width>
            <height>21</height>
            <texture>gamerscore.png</texture>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
        </control>

Been trying to get rid of the [' '] around the gamerscore to have had no luck. This is great Dom enjoying it very much Thank you
guess im the second person to confirm that it works
it is now in my mod
you may notice the name is missing, i have'nt added the labels yet

Thats cool binBD, Hope to see what others have been doing with it, Heres what I have been working on, still in progress.
Dom i wanted to know what's the code to show the titles of the recent games

i added 4 items already as you see at the bottom but i want the recent games to pop up automaticly how yours did when you updated your gamertag in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGwyH2eV...re=related
beachkid Wrote:how do i get into my xbox live with this? im confused
you can't, if you want to navigate xbox live, i suggest you use your xbox 360; this will only display gamercard info about your gamertag (ie. avatar, picture, gamerscore and recently played data)
k1m0s Wrote:Hey dom I added a gamerscore icon to the code rather than the (G), got the icon from http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/images/Gam...e_icon.png
Nice and thanks
k1m0s Wrote:Been trying to get rid of the [' '] around the gamerscore to have had no luck. This is great Dom enjoying it very much Thank you
Open the xbox.gamertag.py file; about line #86, replace:
PHP Code:
    GamerScore "" 
with:
PHP Code:
    GamerScore = [] 
Then proceed to about line #129, replace:
PHP Code:
    xebi('XBMC.Skin.SetString(XboxLive.Gamer.Score,' str(GamerScore) + ')'
with:
PHP Code:
    xebi('XBMC.Skin.SetString(XboxLive.Gamer.Score,' str(GamerScore[0]) + ')'
This will take care of that...
binBD Wrote:Dom i wanted to know what's the code to show the titles of the recent games

i added 4 items already as you see at the bottom but i want the recent games to pop up automaticly how yours did when you updated your gamertag in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGwyH2eV...re=related
Add more items and get the information as described in the first post....
the gamercard thats what im talking about
Thanks Dom Smile
Lightbulb 
Dom,do you know of a source code or can you create a source that gets the gamertag's friend avatar.png to pop up, the image below should explain why i asked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Script] Xbox Live Gamercard2