[Script] Xbox Live Gamercard
Negative to both questions.
i have the recent games tiles poping up but the problem is when i put in codes for game0,1,2,3,4they work fine but 5,and up then the rest of the titles are blank as you see in the last panel. i've tried other profiles that have at least more than 20 recent played games and theirs produced the same results
this is the code im using
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Title(0))]</label>
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Title(1))]</label>
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Title(2))]</label>
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Title(3))]</label>
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Title(4))]</label>
all im doing is changing the zero so when i get here,
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Title(5))]</label>
the name dosn't show

this is how each item look starting with

<item id="5">
<label>$INFO[Skin.String(XboxLive.Gamer.RecentlyPlayed.Title(0))]</label>
<label2>Veiw All</label2>
<visible>!IsEmpty</visible>
<onclick>ActivateWindow()</onclick>
<icon>windows/home/profile_tab4.png</icon>
</item>
You can't have more than 5 recently played games; that's all Microsoft displays without signing in to Xbox live.
But how were you able to get over 6
i remember watching your video on youtube called gamercard test after you updated your gamertag profile, you scrolled through all of your recent games and it was a long list of them exeeding 6
Negative... Only 5 can be displayed at a time...
oh my bad i went on youtube to check the video and your right it is only 5 because i counted

guess i over exageratedRolleyesthks 4 the rply thogh
but igess it want
hey dom, check out gamertag.com
hey inoticed that when i went to xbox.com that i changed my avatar clothes
then i restarted xbmc so it could update my avatar.png in xbmc but it didnt
up date the picture.is there a way to make the script download an up dated picture ever time i start xbmc?Nerd
binBD Wrote:hey inoticed that when i went to xbox.com that i changed my avatar clothes
then i restarted xbmc so it could update my avatar.png in xbmc but it didnt
up date the picture.is there a way to make the script download an up dated picture ever time i start xbmc?Nerd

Quick fix... open xbox.gamertag.py and go to line 71 and replace:
PHP Code:
        # check if the file exists; if it does, there's no need to redownloaded; otherwise download and save

if not os.path.isfile(filename):

urllib.urlretrieve(urlfilename)

log('FILE DOWNLOAD COMPLETED: ' filename)
        else:

log('FILE DOWNLOAD SKIPPED: ' filename

with:
PHP Code:
        urllib.urlretrieve(urlfilename)

log('FILE DOWNLOAD COMPLETED: ' filename

this will cause all images to be downloaded and overwritten...
Lightbulb 
i just had a hunch.....
you know how with a addon like youtube you are able to sign in with your actual youtube account, would you be able to make your gamertag script
sign in to xbox live that way when you sign in you would get access to all of your avatar info like recent games ,rep & friends info stuff like thatNerd
when ever ya get the time let me know what you thinkNod
Apologies, however, that would be a time consuming task for me; my current python skills are limited... Furthermore, i have no futher intentions on working on the pc version of my skin and i would find this task pointless... Maybe in the future, but it will be strictly for the xbox.

Good luck!
Question 
i been following your page on xbmc4xbox.org/uk for awhile now saw a download link one day so
i tried your skin in 720p on my pc i have to say you did a nice as job with the ui and the custom scripts i have that running on my xbox now
also i saw your media guide, nice smooth opening animation
I realize this is an old thread... but I'm using a new skin based off of the Xbox One that includes the xbox.gamertag.py script. I get a script error every time I login and it doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. Wondering if this script even still works?
how do you use this script? where do you place it? is there some lines in the xml that needs to be changed? any help would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Script] Xbox Live Gamercard2