Scraping: Could not download information
When trying to scrape movies (TVDB) I get the Could not download information error ALL the time. I will get it every 10-15 shows that it scans. After picking Yes it will scan 10-15 more.

Is there anything I can do about that?

On the Movies, I picked IMDB, and I get it about every 20 movies or so.
tell us which version you are using and try the latest unofficial nightly build if you not already use this ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I'll look up instructions on updating. I am on whatever NitoTV installs, which is XBMC Pre-11.0 Git:20110623-62171b3 (June 23, 2011).
Now im on 20110727-30a9070 (July 27)....not really a nightly....

Seems to be scanning great.
it is the unofficial nightly ... there are no automated nightly builds for atv2 yet ... they appear from time to time in the sticky thread ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I have found that the XBMC scrapers are particularly picky about the naming of movies and tv shows. I had the problem you described and solved it by carefully renaming the movies and making sure that TV shows were in the correct directory structures.

Hope this helps Big Grin
Your movies or shows aren't named properly. Rename them to the same on the databases homepage and you'll be fine.
BaronBaron Wrote:Your movies or shows aren't named properly. Rename them to the same on the databases homepage and you'll be fine.

Even with that there have been scraper changes that have little issues still being ironed out. May or may not be related to this specific issue, but something to keep in mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping: Could not download information0