Please help with the livestreams plugin
Lately I can't access the categories under a particular country. I go into Portugal and click on entertainment category or sports and i get a script error. This under the streamdb and thestreamdb for atv2. The only way I can get in is by switching to xbmc streams which is older and not updated with the new channels. I am thinking its because I have to clear cache or something but dont know how. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing
ccsmooth Wrote:Lately I can't access the categories under a particular country. I go into Portugal and click on entertainment category or sports and i get a script error. This under the streamdb and thestreamdb for atv2. The only way I can get in is by switching to xbmc streams which is older and not updated with the new channels. I am thinking its because I have to clear cache or something but dont know how. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing

Is this an ATV2/iOS specific issue? If not then you should report this in the plug-in forum so that the plug-in developer and other people can see it and help you out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help with the livestreams plugin0