Help needed with infolabel structure
On my Confluence mod the following visible labels have stopped working on the windows builds after 2ndAug (Not checked Linux). I presume it's from Skin Condition Cleanup

PHP Code:
<visible>substring(ListItem.FileName,.mkv,[align=right]) + IsEmpty(ListItem.TVShowTitle) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Title)</visible

Please could somebody give me advice on the new structure.

Thanks

[Edit] Been doing some searching & found this, not the problem - but I like it!!
vdrfan Wrote:added: info label 'Listitem.FileExtension' - returns file extension without leading dot (eg. 'wav') in https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/8689...83481cd917
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Take the brackets off the Right.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Nope. Still not working. I Actually didn't have the brackets in some places.

substring(ListItem.FileName,.mkv) works, but

substring(ListItem.FileName,.mkv,Right) does not work. It used to work up to and including the Windows build of 2ndAug.

Just checked my XBMC log & there are a lot of errors complaining about unmatched parentheses on other conditions which are new.

This whole post is moot really as I will redo the code with a more eligant solution using 'Listitem.FileExtension'. At the same time check & get rid of the other errors in my log. I will then recheck on this substring.

Thanks anyway.

[Edit] Fixed log errors (Batch replace gone wrong) Boolean Condition substring is still not working with additional parameter.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I probably broke it in that case - will see if I can reproduce + fix.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help needed with infolabel structure0